• Match •

Chapter Three
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hate accidents expect when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, thats right
Darling, you are the one I want, and
In paper rings, In picture frames, In dirty dreams.
Oh you are the one I want... 🎀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

7 April, 2024.
GT vs LSG Match.

Today was the Match between Lucknow Super Gaints and Gujrat Titans. Vihana was surely confused whom to support as she had formed a good bond with LSG players too. She decided to support both the teams.

She wore her white bottoms and light pink crop top and decided to sit in VIP section. Shubman told her that Sachin sir and Sara were coming too. Vihana have a good bond with Sachin Tendulkar.

Vihana came to the stadium in GT's bus and Shubman dropped her at the VIP section and greeted Sachin sir and Sara. Just then 2 more people entered. It was Dhruv and Yashasvi who came to support their bestfriends. Ofcourse Devdutt and Shubman.

At first they were confused to see Vihana but later realised it's the same girl who managed to get on Devdutt's nerves and so the sat right next to her for the match. Dhruv who was sitting at the left side of Vihana, and next to Dhruv was Yashasvi. Vihana was busy talking to Sara. The match soon started. Lucknow was batting and Gujrat was fielding.

Yashasvi encouraged Dhruv to start a conversation with Vihana. After Yashasvi managed to make Dhruv agree, and so, Dhruv called Vihana.

Dhruv - hey you are Vihana right?

Dhruv asked and Vihana looked at him with a confused face but eventually smiled and said, "Umm yes.. I am Vihana. How do you know me?"

Yashu - oh Ravi told us that he is friends with you as so we recognised you. By the way I am Yashasvi Jaiswal and he is Dhruv Jurel.

Vihu - ohh okay... And yes I know both of you. Like who doesn't know you. Afterall I am huge cricket fan.

She said while smiling which made both Dhruv and Yashasvi smile. So far they were impressed by her. They started talking and not so suprisingly our extrovert girl Vihana became friends with Dhruv and Yashasvi who welcomed her open-heartedly.

They also learnt the fact behind her running away from her own wedding. Sachin sir too was happy that Vihana managed to run away from that house. Soon one wicket fell down and Devdutt came on the ground for batting. Dhurv and Yashasvi cheered for him the loudest and Devdutt saw them and gave them a cute smile.

After few overs Devdutt completed his half century and pointed his bat towards his bestfriends, Dhruv and Yashasvi. Shubman too smiled at his friend and Rahul was really happy. Even though Shubman was captain he was also a friend who was happy.

When the camera turned towards the VIP section, Vihana covered her face in horror. If any of her brothers are watching the TV she will be dead. Oh boy, did people really thought that she was dating Devdutt Padikkal because people are literally cheering even though they don't know her name.