• Secret unfold •

Chapter Nine
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone wants him that was my crime..
The wrong place at the right time
And I break down, the he's pullin' me in..
In world of boys he is a gentleman..
Got love-struck, went straight to my head..
Got love sick all over my bed..
Love to think you will never forget
We'll pay the price, I guess... ❤️🎀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

....

After about 2 days, Vihana and Devdutt came to hotel and joined the team. Right now, everyone was getting ready to go for practice. The hotel was in chaos. The LSG cricketers were running around the lobby. Some were finding their stuff, some were eating their breakfast, some were talking while some were sitting around.

As for Vihana and Devdutt, they were having their breakfast with Rahul, Athiya, Krunal, Pankhuri, Ravi and Justin Langer.

Apparently, the couples (expect our Vihana and Devdutt) and Ravi were having breakfast with Justin sir and they saw Vihana and Devdutt coming while well arguing about something and Justin decided to call them over for breakfast.

Devdutt and Vihana were acting like couples making everyone else laugh at their over dramatic acting.

Rah - by the way, Tia I heard Anushka will be joining Virat so you can catch up with her.

Tia - I will surely and also I will take Vihu with me so she doesn't get bored here with Dev.

She said and everyone laughed while Devdutt frowned. Vihana agreed with Athiya and decided to join her. She will get to meet her favourite actress afterall.

Dev - I am not boring okay!

Vihu - you are. You don't know but you are.

She said and everyone again laughed at that. Devdutt just glared at mumbled, "why are you even dating me then?". Vihana glared at him and said, "Does it look like I have any other option rather than dating you?"

Devdutt rolled his eyes while everyone else shook their heads. Justin sir just smiled and said, "I remember my dating era was similar to yours.." Devdutt and Vihana looked at each other. They both thought the same thing, "How does he see him and his wife in us?"

Oh if someone who didn't knew their secret saw them will be think that they are staring at each other lovingly but only they knew they were glaring at each other.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After their breakfast, LSG team reached the stadium for practice. Athiya took Vihana with her and Pankhuri to the stands. The girls grew a deep bond. The other LSG wags didn't joined them because of some reasons.