• Ruturaj and Utkarsha •

Chapter Six
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ladies and Gentlemen will you please stand?
With every guitar strings scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be... My lover..
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well ends up with you
Swear to be over-dramatic and true to be... My lover.. ❤️🎀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

.

The next day, Devdutt woke up and found Vihana doing her hairs infront of mirror. She looked at him and smiled. He was confused, why was this girl even behaving nicely that too with him. Ignoring his thoughts he went towards the bathroom to take bath. When he came back, he found Vihana doing her skin care. "Gosh girls take a long to get ready." He thought.

[A.N - well mister it's boys who takes 2 hours just to set their hairs. Faltu main ladkiya badnaam hain.]

Dev - chalo breakfast ke liye bhi jana hain.

Vihu - ha 2 minutes. Just need to apply lip balm.

She said and applied lip balm and took her hand bag. She came near him and said, "chalo!"

Dev - where are you even going. You were getting ready like you are going somewhere.

Vihu - ha I am coming with you. I went to Rahul Bhaiya's room to take moisturizer from bhabhi and I met your coach who told me to come with them for your practice session.

Dev - tumhe hi sab milte hain.

He taunted her while Vihana gave him a glare and said, "hu hi main itni sundar aur ab chalo mujhe khana bhi khana hain!". She left the room while Devdutt followed her after rolling his eyes. They went towards the elevator and waited for it to come.

Vihu - by the way, kiske against match hain tumhara?

Dev - CSK ke against.

He replied normally but the girl infront of him, Vihana, her eyes widened. She let out a scream in happiness and asked, "Matlab, MS sir and Ajinkya sir will be there for practice?". Devdutt just nodded at that making Vihana jump on her place.

Vihu - Devdutt please can you get me an autograph from them? Please?

She pleaded with dreamy eyes. Devdutt just shook his head and said, "I am not doing any of your work.". Vihana just glared at him and said, "ha ha bhav khane ki jaroorat nahi hain, Rah bhaiya se bolungi main"

Just the elevator stopped on their floor and they entered in the elevator. After 2 minutes the reached the ground floor and Vihana ran towards Rahul. Devdutt saw her talking something with Rahul and Rahul nodded with smile. He guessed what she was asking Rahul.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Now they were here, at the stadium for practice. Vihana and Devdutt were acting all lovey-dovey around the staff members and coaches but around the team they were just fighting.

Ravi made sure to shoot the scene of them acting as Shubman, Yashasvi and Dhruv told him to.

Oh boy, everyone was trying to hold their laughter watching the two enemies acting like lovers.

During the practice session, Rahul was talking with MS and Ajinkya. He then remembered that, Vihana wanted to have an autograph of MS Dhoni and Ajinkya. So, he called her and she came near him with a huge smile.

Rah - bhaiya yeh Vihana Joshi hain, apne Dev ki girlfriend.

He said teasingly and Vihana gave him a glare which he ignored. Mahi and Ajinkya just smiled at that.

Rah - vaise aap dono ki bohot badi fan hain. Aapka autograph bhi chahiye isko. Hain na Vihu?

He asked in playful manner while Vihana nodded. Mahi and Ajinkya not only gave her autograph but also clicked a photo with her. Vihana was starstruck.

Mahi - vaise Rutu se mil lena ek baar, dono Marathi ho na tum.

Vihana nodded and went to find Devdutt as she had to tell him that without him too she got autograph and also a picture. She finally found him. He was sitting on one of the bench, drinking water. She went near him. He looked towards her in confusion.

Vihu - pata hain abhi kya hua?

She asked him excitedly while he shook his head and asked, "kya hua?". Vihana sat near him with excitement.

Vihu - I met Mahi sir and Ajinkya sir. You know they gave me autograph and you know they also clicked photo with me. Not only that, I even talked with them. Can you believe I shook hands with them!!

Devdutt smiled at her excitement. When he first met Mahi, he was same. His reaction was same. But now he was pretty used to it.

As they were talking someone hugged him from behind. He turned around and found his bestfriend, Ruturaj Gaikwad with his wife Utkarsha. He too hugged Ruturaj and greeted Utkarsha with side hug.

[Note - Ruturaj knows about this fake dating of theirs. Afterall he is best friend of Devdutt.]

Rutu - Namaste bhabhi.

Vihu - aree no re, not bhabhi and all please.

She said while Ruturaj and Utkarsha shared a good laugh. Vihana couldn't help but join them.

Utkarsha - waise what's your full name? We just know your name is Vihana and nothing else. This dev didn't even told about you much.

She said and Devdutt just held his ears indicating he is sorry. Vihana and Ruturaj laughed at that.

Vihu - well my full name is, Vihana Amit Joshi. I am from Mumbai. Born in Pune, but yeah I grew up in Mumbai.

Rutu - Aree wah you are also Marathi!

He asked with excitement visible in his voice and Vihana nodded.

Rutu - wah Dev, accha kiya, koi toh mila mujhe jo Marathi hain!

He said and everyone laughed at that. Vihana became friends with them immediately. After that Ruturaj and Devdutt had to go for practice so they left.

Utkarsha and Vihana shared alot of things which were common between them and suprisingly they had many things in common. One of them was, their love for cricket.

Oh boy, Vihana's extrovert self can make any one her friend.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey there guys!

Hope you all liked it!

Three chapters today!

Do vote and comment and also follow!

Looking forward to read your comments!

Thanks for supporting me!

Words count - 1035

______________________________________