• "Let's get married!" •

Chapter Eleven
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rehte ho aake jo tum paas mere
Tham jaye pal yeh wahi, bas main yeh sochu..
Sochu main tham jaaye pal yeh, paas mere jab ho tum..
Chalti hain saanse, phele se zyada
Phele se zyada dil therne laga..
Tanhai mein tujhe dhunde mera dil..
Har pal yeh tujhko hi soche bhala kyu? 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

....

The next day.
Gujrat.

....

As the morning came, Vihana woke up to the bright sun light hitting her face. She yawned and sat up on her bed. Looking around she saw the time, it was 7:39 am. She got up from her bed and headed towards her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and took a warm bath. She wore black full sleeves crop top and white bottoms.

She went down for breakfast and saw no one. As today was their flight to Jaipur/Punjab, no one was awake. Shubman decided to drop Vihana in Jaipur and stay their for a day and then go to Punjab and join his team.

Vihana ate her breakfast and everyone else to started coming. As everyone was done with their breakfast, they decided to check out from hotel and go to the airport.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Currently, Vihana and Shubman are waiting for their flight to Jaipur. Others had already left as their flight time was early. Shubman had to use washroom so he excused himself and left. Vihana just sat there and decided to scroll through her phone.

Just then someone called her from behind. Hearing that voice, she got goosebumps. A voice she never wanted to hear again. She started shivering. As the figure approached her, her anxiety started increasing.

The person who called her out, held her wrist tightly. "Where were you? Everyone was looking for you!" He said. It was Karthik Deshmukh. Her Ex-fiance.

Vihu - leave me!

She screamed as she tried to get out of his hold. But he stood firm and held her more tightly. "We are going to Mumbai and getting married tomorrow." He said and started dragging her. The people around just looked at them. No one helped her. They just watched the show.

Vihana was crying hardly. As he made her sit on the back seat and locked the door, he sat on the driver's seat. She messaged both Shubman and Devdutt the same thing, "Karthik is taking me back to Mumbai. Please save me!"

Shubman was just anxious, he was swearing badly. His mind was only thinking the same thing, 'I couldn't save her..'

He was in verge to cry. He was guilty, and was overthinking. Only if he had not went to use the washroom, his sister, Vihana would be with him.

Devdutt on the other hand was just sitting like statue and staring at the phone. He was currently in hotel in Jaipur. He very well knew that Vihana would not lie to him or joke about this. Tears welled up in his eyes.