• Reactions and Scoldings •

Chapter Twelve.
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And I can still see it all, in my mind...
All of you, all of me, intertwined..
I once belived love would be, black and white...
But it's golden, golden..
And I can still see it all, in my head...
Back and forth from New York, singing in your bed...
I once belived love would be, burning red..
But it's golden, golden... Like daylight, like daylight...
Like daylight, daylight.... 🎀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

...

Author's POV.

....

[Just pretend that it was final between GT vs CSK. I aint telling who won and who not :) ..]

....

After the wedding, Devdutt and Vihana informed everyone about their 'sudden' marriage. Shubman and Sara were pretty furious after their decision. They just told the juniors and not the seniors yet as Devdutt was pretty scared and decided to tell the after meeting.

Apparently, GT and CSK had their final match in Gujrat and so GT and CSK were in Gujrat. It's been about 5 days already since they got married. They were in Banglore at Devdutt's place along with both Dhruv and Yashasvi.

Devdutt's parents and his sister wanted to do all the rituals of after wedding. Devdutt got good scoldings from his parents for few hours but eventually stopped their scoldings later.

Right now, Dhruv, Yashasvi, Devdutt and Vihana were in flight. They were going to Gujrat as almost everyone from ICT was already there.

Other teammates of CSK and GT left, while Ruturaj with his wife, Mahi Bhai with Sakshi and Ziva, Shubman, Deepak Chahar with his wife, decided to stay. Other seniors were on there way to Gujrat while some have already reached Gujrat.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

....

Gujrat.

....

As the four of them reached the airport, paparazzi were already waiting for them outside. Vihana just rolled her eyes at that and wore a cap as sunglasses. 

Devdutt just forwarded his arm while looking around. Vihana just gave him a confusing look. He just cleared his throat before saying, "haath pakado. Bahar bohot bheed hain." He said.

Vihu - I don't want your fan girls to post tomorrow, 'omg a girl holding my baby's hand' and all its cringe bro.

Dev - oh hello most of my fan girls are really nice okay.

Vihu - I know most of them are mature but there are some not so mature girls out there too.

Dev - chodo unko aur haath pakado nahi toh kabhi iss bheed se bahar nahi jaogi.