• Funny Argument •

Chapter Two
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aisi waisi boli, tere naino ne boli
Jaane kyun main doli aise lage teri holi main, tu mera...
Tune baatein kholi kacche dhaago mein piroli
Baaton ke rangoli se na kheloo aise holi main... Na tera..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

After few hours of flight and non-stop talking of Vihana, they finally reached Chennai. But when they landed they got a shock.

Apparently, the team bus had some problem and so couldn't come to pick them up and have arranged some cars for them. Some of the cars had drivers while some of them didn't.

As Shubman told Devdutt to drop Vihana at Gujrat Titan's hotel which was just 5 minutes away from Lucknow Super Gaints' hotel, Devdutt told Vihana to come and sit in his car.

Along with Vihana, Arshin Kulkarni and Ravi Bishnoi also joined. Devdutt was driving while Vihana was sitting next to him. She changed her clothes as soon as they landed. Vihana quickly became friends with Ravi and Arshin.

Suddenly te car stopped. Vihana looked at Devdutt who just sighed and got out of car. When he came out he saw that the bannet was really hot. He opened the bannet of the car and saw that engine was burning hot. He just sighed.

Vihana who frowned as Devdutt still didn't came, peeked out from window and her frown increased after seeing him thinking something. She came out of car and said.

Vihu - kya hua? Gaadi kharab ho gayi?

She asked with a frown and Arshin and Ravi too came out. Devdutt just looked at with a sarcastic smile and said, "Nahi toh. Kisne kaha?". She just looked at him worriedly. Poor girl didn't got the sarcasm.

Vihu - toh phir gaadi se dua kyu aa raha hain?

Dev - Vo na gaadi cigarette pe rahi hain. Aur pata hain main idhar khada kyu hu? Maine socha ki hum idhar picnic karte hain.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The above scene is inspired by this 😂

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He said with the most sarcastic smile while Ravi and Arshin were trying their best not to laugh. Vihana just rolled her eyes on Devdutt who glared at her.

Arshin - abhi kya kare?

Ravi - let's wait for our bhaiya's to come we will just join them.