• Travelling •

Chapter Four
______________________________________
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi..
Ishq mazhab, Ishq meri zaat ban gayi..
Paya maine, Paya tumhe, Rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe, Nah mein sajaya tumhe
Paya maine, Paya tumhe, Sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe, Neendon mein bulaya tumhe... 🥀✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV.

The match in Chennai was over. GT and Shubman had to travel for the next match and so did Devdutt and LSG team. But the problem was, Shubman's next match was in Mumbai and he can't take Vihana to Mumbai as her parents stay there. Even though, Shubman had taken permission from the GT team to let Vihana travel with him as his sister, he can't take her to Mumbai.

He started thinking on what he can probably do. He then remembered Devdutt who was travelling to Lucknow with his team for next match. If Shubman told Devdutt to take care of Vihana for a week, he will agree, right? After that Shubman can take Vihana with him for the rest of the months and probably then take her to Punjab after IPL.

Thinking that it's the best idea, he headed towards the LSG hotel to meet Devdutt. Vihana was currently there too as Athiya wanted to meet her. Vihana will be more free if she gets company of women.

When he reached the hotel, he saw Yashasvi and Dhruv too standing in lobby. So, he went near the both of them.

Shub - hii guys!

Shubman said with a wide smile and hugged both of them. They too greeted him with same energy and smile.

Yashu - tu yaha?

Yashasvi asked being confused. Shubman then told him the whole problem and how he wants to take help from Devdutt. Yashasvi and Dhruv nodded in understanding. All three of them then went towards Devdutt's room.

They knocked the door which was opened by Ravi. Yashasvi and Dhruv just looked at him suspiciously. "What is Ravi doing here?" They thought.

Shub - hey Ravi how are you?

Ravi - totally fine! What about you?

Shub - I am also totally fine. Is Dev here?

He asked with a smile and Ravi nodded and let them in. Yashasvi and Dhurv just gave him a fake smile and went in while Ravi just closed the door with confusion and followed the three.

Dev - hey you three here?

He asked with a smile. Shubman was going to say something but Yashasvi said, "Kyu hum nahi mil sakte kya tujhe?". Devdutt just looked at him confusingly and said, "Aree esa nahi hain re". Before their another fight started Shubman decided to stop them.

[A.N - Samjha karo, jealousy hain bhai]

Shub - dev I need your help..