chapter five ; bad idea right ?

"and i'm sure i've seen much hotter men, but i really can't remember when." bad idea right ; olivia rodrigo.

INSTAGRAM

malachibarton's story !

you reacted '😍' to malachibarton's story you deleted '😍', your reaction to malachibarton's story !

you deleted '😍', your reaction to malachibarton's story !

evysummers's story !

malachibarton reacted '😍' to your storymalachibarton replied to your story "and watch me not delete it"

malachibarton replied to your story
"and watch me not delete it"

fuck you

IRL

evelyn

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I exclaimed, throwing my phone across the room.

"What? What's wrong?" Ariana immediately started saying as my sister Sophie jumped, the phone landing on the pillow right next to her.

"I hate myself." I groaned, sinking deep into the arm chair. Ariana leaped up, unlocking my phone to check what had happened. I knew that she saw the messages when she inhaled sharply, cringing.

"Let me see! Oh... oh god, Ev." Sophie said, leaning over Ari's shoulder to look at my phone screen. They exchanged a grimace before addressing me, having a melt down in the corner of my room.

"I can't believe I did that. My hand slipped. Fuck me!" I yelled, falling to the floor. My face was hot with embarrassment, my hands clammy with nervous sweat. I wanted to die. To disappear. To never see the light of day again.