chapter seven ; A&W

"yeah, i know im in over my head but, oh, it's not about having someone to love me anymore." A&W ; lana del rey

evelyn

"Is there something going on between you and Xoch?" I asked Brady, out of no where. He seemed taken aback, faltering slightly before replying.

"No. No, not at all. Why?" He asked, shaking his head vigorously.

"It's just... Dylan said something that... well, kind of implied that you guys were a thing. But I trust you." I said to the boy, smiling. He reached for my hand, squeezing it lightly in my lap.

"You're the only one for me, Ev." He said in a joking manner, winking at me. I laughed, blushing lightly as I rolled my eyes at Brady.

We stopped at a traffic light briefly, and the boy reached over and brushed my hair behind my ears. He beamed brightly before kissing me on the cheek.

I couldn't comprehend the lines between friendship and relationship anymore. All I knew was that the way he made me feel, wasn't like my others friends made me feel.

We arrived at Julian's at about 6pm, almost exactly on time. I was very proud of myself for not being late, like I had a reputation for.

Brady was unsure about him coming in. He felt like he was imposing, since he wasn't actually a member of the cast, but I told him to stop being stupid. I did not argue with Milo for half an hour over the phone for him to just drop me off and leave.

"Hey girlies I'm here!" I exclaimed as I pushed open the door, Brady hauling along my luggage like he insisted. I heard a loud scream from far inside the house, then a little blonde girl came running out.

"Evy! Oh my god!" Meg squealed as if she didn't know I was coming. She pulled me into a really tight hug, almost tossing me around. I giggled at her, telling Meg that I missed her before she put me down.

"Hey Ev." Julian came to the door, greeting me with a warm hug. "Everyone's here, we're just waiting on Malachi and MK."

"Come in, Brady!" Meg ushered the boy inside, telling him to just dump my stuff in the hall way along with the rest of theirs.

"Evy!" Sway, Kyle's and Chandler exclaimed as I walked into the main lounge. They all bounced up to hug me before obsessing over my tracksuit collectively.

Finally, my eyes laid on Milo. He sat with his arms crossed in a lounge chair, smiling up at me. I leant down to hug him.

"Prepare for the drama." He whispered in my ear before I pulled away. I glared at him scoldingly as I turned back around to sit down.

"The drama hasn't arrived yet, so we'll be fine. At least for now." I replied, making Milo roll his eyes at me. I knew that Milo saw me like a little sister, which would be sweet, if it wasn't so heart breaking.

"Hey, Ev!" Julian called to me from another room. He walked back inside, carrying a guitar. "I've been trying to do a cover of lonesome for so long but I can't seem to get it right by myself."

I tilted my head at him, crossing my arms. "Juli, are you asking me to sing my song with you?" I asked him. "If so, then absolutely!"

Brady scoffed, seating himself beside Sway on the couch. "She can't stop singing for more than thirty minutes. I'm convinced she's either got an addiction, or she's really sick."

"She's just severely talented." Sway suggested, making me laugh. I blew a kiss to the girl, who caught it and proceeded to blow one back.

Chandler sat at straighter as she saw Julian set up his camera. "This could be better than the Vicious World Tour live set. I'm much closer this time."