famous birthdays !

EVELYN SUMMERS Pop Singer-Songwriter

EVELYN SUMMERS
Pop Singer-Songwriter

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
May 11, 2007 Taurus

BIRTH PLACE. AGE
Los Angeles, CA. 16

ABOUT Initially gaining fame from her role in Let the Light in, a teen drama series, Summers rode on the high of her success from late 2019 until now

ABOUT
Initially gaining fame from her role in Let the Light in, a teen drama series, Summers rode on the high of her success from late 2019 until now. Later, she joined the cast of the Ghostbusters franchise, starring in the two most recent additions, Afterlife and recently released Frozen Empire. Evelyn is also well known for her roles in A thousand boy kisses, Mean Girls on Broadway, Forever and Always and soon to be dropped movie Descendants: The Rise of Red. In addition to this, she became an A-List celebrity from her debut album Vicious, which won her 5 grammys.

BEFORE FAME
She lives with siblings Sophie Summers and Dylan Summers and both parents. Evelyn spent her time doing small gigs in restaurants and bars, and performing plays in community centres. She also attended Junior Eurovision for team USA in 2019.

TRIVIA
Evelyn's debut album Vicious has 15 tracks, 10 of which have won her prestigious awards. Olivia Rodrigo, Gracie Abrams and Mckenna Grace featured in all different songs, from the bonus album Vicious, four favours. She won an oscar for her role in Let the Light in, season 3.

ASSOCIATED WITH
Charlie Bushnell; the pair dated through 2023. She is often seen with best friend, Ariana Greenblatt, fellow co-stars Finn Woflhard, Mckenna Grace, Malia Baker, Brady Noon and Walker Scobell. Evelyn and Olivia Rodrigo are often associated, since their unanimous success and features on each others albums.

VICIOUS TRACKLIST

in between
lacy
lonesome
vicious
the blue
swim
bloodline
happier
get him back
will you cry?
things i wish you said
i'm fakin
hits different
making the bed
already over

& bonus,

haunted (feat. Mckenna Grace)
this is what the drugs are for (feat. Gracie Abrams)
prison for life (feat. Olivia Rodrigo)
cut my hair

authors note

just a brief little bonus chapter to get to know our girl evy a little better 😚 (totally not bc im lazy)