XVI. Myths And Legends

THE DOOR OF SAM ULEY'S HOUSE OPENED as Sam held the door for Niko, "you don't have to be so gentlemanly, Sam," she smirks at him, "I've seen you gobble down over 15 burgers in five minutes so."

"Duly noted," Sam nods.

"Thank god-"

"I better try harder then."

Before she could respond, Sam picked her up bridal style, and she laughed as he carried her inside.

"Where is the pack?" Niko asked anxiously and giggly.

"Out, gave us our own place for a few nights," Sam confesses, "listen, Niko," he placed her down gently, "I know what Thea meant to you, even with what she had done, she was family. I love your loyalty."

"But...?" Niko asked unsurely.

Sam smiles, "who said there was a but coming?"

Niko laughs nodding, "right, sorry."

"No need to apologize to me," he kisses her.

"ARE YOU READY?" Jasper asked Lyra taking hold of her hand.

Lyra stared at the sky where the ashes of Thea went... "Yeah... Yeah," she looked at him smiling, "I'm ready."

They begin to walk out when Lyra feels... Eyes on her, she stops, Jasper looks at her, and she looks around to catch the gaze of an older blonde.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asked.

Jade begins to walk over as Jasper notices, he steps forward but Lyra grabs him, "it's okay... She's a witch."

Jasper just nods, "okay..."

Jade smiles at the merge winner, "hello Lyra, my name is Jade," she puts out her hand, "it's an honor to meet you."

"Jade? As in Jade Stacy?" Lyra asked eyes widening.

"Yes," Jade smiles wider, "you've heard of me? Ah, Scarlett, I presume?"

"No, well, yes," Lyra laughs nervously, "Scarlett did tell us about what you and your sister did. You being the youngest Elder in a coven... It's inspiring."

Jade nods, "let me grab my sister, she'd be so happy to meet you," she went to get Lili.

"You're going to be famous forever now," Jasper stated.

"I hope not," Lyra just shook her head, "I'd rather be anything but famous."

"How about a vampire?" Jasper suggested.

"Mmm, if it was possible?" Lyra asked.

Jasper laughs smirking, "or my wife?"

"I thought we were waiting a year," Lyra states.

That's when Jade comes back with Lili, Lyra looks at the two sisters, it was true what they said about them... They are extremely pretty. Especially Lili.

"So you're the merge girl," Lili said looking at her making Lyra nervous and a bit afraid, "and who is this Vampire who clings onto you so tight?" She asked looking at Jasper.

"I assure you," Lyra tightens her already tight hold on his arm, "I'm the one clinging to him."

"I am Jasper Hale, her boyfriend," Jasper introduces himself.

Jade laughs, "well isn't this just perfect? One of the most powerful witches in the world with a Vampire soulmate-"

"There's nothing wrong with that," Lyra points out.