Merlin tries to break the curse

(Lancelot and Elaine later took a break from training, Elaine decided to continue to walk through the hallways again, wanting to enjoy the scenery. Until she came across the main hall hearing King Mark angrily in a conversation) 

(Elaine hid behind the wall to eavesdrop to what they were saying, Elaine carefully opens the door only to see King Mark kicking things furiously)

King Mark: She dares challenge me?? I'm the one true King! Camelot doesn't need a Queen sitting on the throne!...

(Elaine felt nervous, and she starts backing away but the door suddenly creaks loudly, King Mark hears and notices someone by the door, but didn't see Elaine)

King Mark: Who's there??

(Elaine decides to leave but she accidentally ran and bumps into someone, she looks up only to see Modred standing in front of her, Elaine starts hearing whispers again, her eyes widened. She tries to escape from him too) 

(Before Elaine tries to escape, Modred then grabs Elaine by the arm and dragged her away from the hall, now both Modred and Elaine hid behind another wall) 

(Elaine was trying to protest to escape, Modred then patiently signals Elaine to stay quiet) 

(King Mark came out looking for the person who was eavesdropping, but didn't see anybody.)

(King Mark then starts to feel there was somebody behind the wall, which was Modred and Elaine, he starts walking closer and closer to them. ) 

(Elaine felt scared by both King Mark and Modred, didn't know what to do but just hid. Until one of the guards interrupted King Mark to inform him) 

(King Mark then starts to leave with the guard, Modred looked over his shoulders knowing that the King was leaving) 

(Elaine quickly released herself from Modred and backed away) 

Elaine: What the hell was that?!

Modred: You were stuck and you needed help

Elaine: I don't need anyone's help, I was doing fine on my own

Modred: Don't be stubborn Child

Elaine: I- You- Just- stay away from me! 

Modred: As you wish (he continues to leave)

Elaine: Wait-

(Modred stops to listen)

Elaine: I saw you back at the arena, What's your role around Camelot?

Modred: that information is classified

Elaine: fine I don't need to know, mr. grump 

(Modred was thinking about a plan on how to lure Elaine to Morgana)

Modred exhales: i am.... a cave inspector

(Elaine laughs a bit, Modred looks at her giving her a glare)

Elaine: Oh, that's your role? 

Modred: if you like there's a cave i found not far from here, i can give you a cave tour if you'd like

Elaine: uhm, I'll have to think about that

Modred: Very well, don't mind that, you should worry more about the Pyrolyx 

(Modred then leaves, leaving Elaine still finds him more suspicious and curious) 

(Meanwhile, Merlin was training Tristan by letting  him standing with one leg, a candle on his head and shoulders, by not making them fall, until Elaine manages to find them and as she enters the room)