[1] mikasa tadashi

Art: --
(mikasa's representation, for now, cuz I am too lazy to draw :vv)

Here ya go, it took longer than I wanted but I'm just glad that I uploaded TvT

;;;;

<May 27 2013, 2:25 am>

He was hiding.

His breathing ragged, bone shaking, eyes caved in from fear. Slumped behind a wall, his heart in his ears as he heard her voice crack from screaming her lungs out in pain.

His eyes were sunken, dilated. He can feel every hair on his body stand on guard and fear.

He was clutching tightly the stump on his wrist, trying to vent anymore blood loss but the amount covering his eyes was hindering him.

"AAAAAAAAH-" The pain souring out of her mouth caused him to turn back his gaze, and he instantly regretted it.

A tall brooding figure was standing in front of her damaged body, a gun in hand and a hammer in the other dripping blood. He can feel his insides twist and churn at the amount of bone, skin and muscle sticking on the deck of the cruise ship.

"Hm?" Ran turned his head in the direction of the cowering man, blinking slowly before slowly trudging his way towards Mikasa's shaking figure.

He can hear his slow and steady strides inch closer to where he was hiding, already bracing the following events like he's already given up.

*Russle russle*

Luckily for him and unfortunately for her, Ran swapped his attention back to Akari helplessly trying to flee off the cruise.

Mikasa was just about to inch an eye closer to look at Ran once again but his head was jolted back, causing his back to hit the floors, fortunately no sound was made.

He was just about to yell at the person that pulled him back when he saw Akari's sister, her eyes fuming with anger and rage. He feel the heat radiating off of her as she glared at Ran's back.

"Sana, what was that for?!" He calibrated his voice, hoping not to gain the murderous man's attention, his hand with nothing but two fingers and a thumb was still clutching his meat stump for dear life.

"Shush, you coward." She hissed, gripping his neck and pushing his back against the floorboards. "I'm going to fix up those wounds of yours as best as I can, but first I need to know if you can swim?"

"Hah? Why do you want to know if I know how to swim? And I could care less if you dress me up, so let me go you bitch." He hissed, resisting the urge to let go of his wrist and push her away with his still-okay hand.

"If you hadn't guessed already by how shaky my voice is, I have thalassophobia and it's serious. I'm only here because Akari forced me to be her bridesmaid like the little control freak that she is." Calming down his gaze slightly and listening closely, Mikasa can now hear how shaky and stuttering she was.

"Why didn't you just outright say you didn't want to go?"

"None of your business," She spat, pulling a medical kit from the side before starting to take care of Mikasa's wound.

"Sit tight and try not to make too much noise."

Mikasa strained the pained grunting he wanted to release but kept it.

His dark turquoise eyes watched her movements, how she maneuvered her stitches, it was like she's a professional.

It was silent between the both of them, him already starting to get used to the pain of his skin being sewn over with needle and thread, her feeling bothered by the crashing waves.

"Ever since my sister caught her eyes on that... monster back in high school, I knew everything was going to change. And it happened, she stepped on a mine and blew it up. I'll be honest," Her eyes gazed up to him. Disgust, anger and sadness swirled in her orbs.

"She may be my sister, but I'd rather have her dead than alive."