|Chapter 13|

Chapter Thirteen:

Chapter Thirteen:

After a few more weeks of (Y/N) tending to Giyu Tomioka as his physical therapist, she finally announced to Giyu that he was ready for aquatic therapy.

"Giyu, I have some good news for you," (Y/N) said, a smile brightening her face. "You're finally ready for your aquatic therapy."

Giyu's eyes lit up with interest, but he couldn't ignore the slight hesitation in (Y/N)'s voice and the furrow of her brows. "That's really great. Thank you for helping me get there, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) returned his smile, though it seemed forced. "You've been making great progress, Giyu. I'm proud of you."

Giyu furrowed his brows, sensing her unease. "Is everything alright? You seem a bit hesitant."

(Y/N) quickly brushed away his concern with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Oh, it's nothing, Giyu." She shrugs at him, "Just a small concern. But don't worry about it."

Giyu nodded, though the worry lingered in his mind. "Alright, if you say so. Thank you again, (Y/N)."

As (Y/N) finished up her work for the afternoon and prepared to leave, Giyu couldn't suppress the impulse to call out to her.

"(Y/N)," Giyu called out, his voice soft.

(Y/N) turned back, curiosity flickering in her eyes. "What's wrong, Giyu? You feeling sore?"

Giyu hesitated, his heart racing in his chest. "It's... nothing important. Just... take care, alright? I'll see you tomorrow."

(Y/N) smiled, touched by his concern. "You too, Giyu. Take care of yourself for me."

As (Y/N) left and Giyu was left alone in his room, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was slowly falling for her.

'Well shit. That wasn't in the plan at all. What happened to only getting better?'

Despite the guilt and uncertainty that gnawed at his heart, he couldn't deny the warmth and comfort he felt in her presence.

And as he lay back on the bed, his mind filled with thoughts of (Y/N), he couldn't help but wonder where this unexpected twist of fate would lead him.

'I wonder what Kyojuro would think of me. He must be snarling up in heaven at me—'

As Giyu lay on his bed, lost in his thoughts about (Y/N), he was startled by the sound of the window opening. With a jolt, he turned to see Tengen Uzui, perched on the windowsill, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"Tengen? What the fuck—" Giyu exclaimed, his surprise evident in his voice.

Tengen's smirk widened as he gracefully swung his legs into the room. "Oh, Giyu, my dear friend. How long have I been here, you ask?"