|Chapter 14|

Chapter Fourteen:

Chapter Fourteen:

As (Y/N) stared at the water absentmindedly, her thoughts drifted to the reflection staring back at her-a mere shell of her former self.

The gentle ripples of the water stirred something deep within her, awakening a long-forgotten memory buried in the recesses of her mind.

'Oh. Now I remember-'

Suddenly, she found herself transported back in time, to a moment etched in her memory like a precious gem.

It was a tranquil night by the lake, the moon casting its ethereal glow upon the shimmering waters.

(Y/N) remembered the feeling of weightlessness as she floated on the surface of the lake, gazing up at the breathtaking sight of the full moon hanging high in the night sky.

It was a moment of pure serenity, a fleeting glimpse of peace amidst the chaos of the world around her.

In that moment, she felt a sense of freedom unlike anything she had ever experienced before. The worries and burdens of her everyday life melted away, leaving her heart light and her spirit soaring.

As the water flowed around her, carrying her back to that distant memory, (Y/N) couldn't help but smile, a bittersweet nostalgia washing over her.

Though time had passed and circumstances had changed, the beauty of that moment remained etched in her soul, a cherished memory to treasure for all eternity.

"Earth to (Y/N). You alright?"

Giyu's gentle voice snapped (Y/N) out of her reverie, pulling her back to the present moment. She blinked, clearing her mind of the memories that had enveloped her, and turned to face Giyu, offering him a small smile.

"I'm fine, Giyu," she reassured him, though there was a hint of lingering distraction in her eyes. "Just got lost in my thoughts for a moment."

Giyu regarded her with a concerned expression, his brow furrowing slightly. "Are you sure? You seemed... distant."

(Y/N) shook her head, determined to shake off the remnants of her nostalgia. "I'm sure. Let's focus on the therapy, shall we?"

With a nod, Giyu acquiesced, but (Y/N) could sense his lingering concern. Determined to lighten the mood, she flashed him a reassuring smile.

"Okay. So to start..." she said, a playful glint in her eyes, "you could try floating on the water. Let it carry you for a while."