|Chapter 17|

Chapter Seventeen:

Chapter Seventeen:

The next day arrived, and all the available Hashira gathered around Giyu's room for a small discussion.

The atmosphere was tense as Giyu explained the situation to them, his voice steady yet filled with an unusual vulnerability.

He spoke of his desire to host the meeting, to gather their thoughts and opinions on recent events.

As Giyu finished his explanation, the room fell silent, each Hashira deep in thought.

Shinobu, always perceptive, broke the silence with a slow nod of her head. "Are you serious, Giyu?" she asked, her voice soft yet probing.

Giyu met her gaze with unwavering determination. "Yes," he replied simply, his voice clear and resolute. "I'm sure of my feelings."

The other Hashira exchanged glances, some looking surprised while others appeared thoughtful. They knew Giyu to be reserved and stoic, so his sudden openness about his emotions was a rare occurrence.

Mitsuri, the Love Hashira, was the first to speak up, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Well, this is quite the unexpected development," she remarked, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "But love knows no boundaries, right?"

Sanemi, the Wind Hashira, scoffed but there was a hint of amusement in his voice. "Never thought I'd see the day when Giyu Tomioka confesses to having feelings," he muttered, earning a few chuckles from the others.

Gyomei, the Stone Hashira, spoke up next, his deep voice carrying a sense of wisdom. "If this is truly what you feel, Giyu, then we'll support you," he said solemnly, his eyes kind.

Giyu nodded, grateful for their understanding and support. "Thank you, everyone," he said, a sense of relief washing over him. "I appreciate your understanding."

Shinobu shook her head slightly, her expression thoughtful as she muttered more to herself than to Giyu, "I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

Giyu, sensing her hesitation, furrowed his brow in confusion. "Why not?" he asked, his voice tinged with a hint of defensiveness.

Shinobu looked at him with a gentle yet reminding tone in her voice.

"Do you remember (Y/N)'s situation?" she asked, her gaze searching his. "Remember that she was once with... With Rengoku-San."

Giyu's expression softened as he nodded slowly, the memories of Kyojuro Rengoku flooding back to him.

"Yes, I remember," he replied quietly, his voice filled with a mix of sorrow and guilt. "But I can't let that hold me back from pursuing my feelings."