Chapter 1

****Credit to ZubZone for information****

Yoko immediately grabbed her snacks and drinks and ysat on the couch.

Yoko:Baby hurry it's starting.

Faye:Mm. (Sits down with Yoko) Baby we have 10 minutes until it starts. What do you wanna do in the mean time?

Yoko:Wait. I'm so excited.

Faye:Baby. You really want to wait and sit for 10 minutes until the show starts?

Yoko:What did you have in mind?

Faye:A few things.

Yoko climbed onto Fayes lap and started to kiss her. Faye wrapped her arms around Yokos waist causing Yoko to immediately launch her lips onto Fayes neck. She there for awhile until Faye stopped her.

Yoko(pouts):Why did you stop me?

Faye(points at the tv):10 Seconds left.

Yoko(smile):I promise after this I'm all yours. (Sits back on the couch.

The show begins to play and it was a split screen. The left side was Engfa and the right side was Charlotte. They both was separated for a reason.

Engfa:Will Charlotte be alright by herself ka? (Text her) Text me if you get worried na.

Tina:Heidi will be the one interviewing her. If it becomes uncomfortable let me know and I'll immediately ask a different question.

Engfa:You know me. I'll answer every question.

On the other side

Char(English):So I can do this in English too right?

Heidi:Chai ka.

Char(smiles and text Engfa):Chai ka. Thank u bie kaaa❤️.

Heidi:Alright let me know when your ready to begin.

Char:Chai ka. Let's start.

Cameraman:Chapter 1 Take one action!

Tina:Tell me everything about yourself.

Engfa(Puts her hand together and bows):Sawadee Kha. I'm Engfa Waraha. I'm 28 years old and you may know me from Miss Grand Thailand 2022. Alongside Tina Heidi Charlotte Nesa and many more. I'm the baby in my family. I'm the youngest of three daughters. It's my older sisters me and my mom. My dad passed away from cancer but he's still in my heart. I have a cute dog name Keiyw. My fans call me Engfa,Fa,Eng,P'fa, Daddy,Sia Berm and EngEng. My birthday is February 15 and I'm 5'7.5. Mae was a singer performing at temple fairs while phâaw was a keyboardist. So I was born into a family of musicians. Once my father passed away I was in a dark place. I lost the one person who I've been holding on go. Years later I received some encouragement from mae and decided to follow my dream to become a singer. I competed in the Voice Thaolamd (Season 7) in 2018. I've made it through the Blind Audition. So after that aired I became recognized as Mor Taam Kwan Nak(a person who performs the rite of reminding an ordinand to be grateful to his parents) which is also one of my professions. I received many other career opportunities in the entertainment industry as well. At the age of 27 I decided to pursue another dream which was to become a beauty queen. That was my last chance to participate in the pageant because of my age. That's when I competed in MGT22. It was my last opportunity and just like that I achieved the crowned and the title of MGT22.