Chapter 2

Cameraman:Aright BTS:Englot take two!

Tina:Alright now let's talk about englot. Just to give everyone a recap. In MGT22 pageant, there are representatives from each province of Thailand participating in the competition. Engfa is the representative of Bangkok and Char is the representative of Chumphon(which is South of Thailand). Char has been a fan of Eng on Tiktok even before the competition. Engfa first saw Char in the live streaming of Miss Grand Phuket 22. Engfa even gave her compliment back then. However the two never met in person. As everyone knows Engfa is part of the LGBTQIA+ community. As part of the community she use her own media space and Miss Grand Bangkok title to be the Voice of the LGBTQIA+ community.

Heidi:Engfa and Charlotte haf commented and talk to each other during their lives. Consequently, their viewers and friends(including Tina and I) were able to feel the chemistry from there cute and FLIRTY interactions. Then that's when ship and the story of "Englot" begun.

Englot are still in different rooms

Tina:So now let's talk about Englot ka.

Engfa(smiles):Ahhh chai ka. So our very first live together was with Nampez(Miss Grand Nakhon Sawan 2022). It was just her and Charlotte.

Char(smiles):Fans wanted Engfa to join the live so bad. I said I know P'Fa is tired and I understand if she doesn't want to join. I didn't know she commented she's here na. So when I saw her request to join my live I immediately blushed and accepted her. I was panicking so bad because I was actually talking to The Engfa Waraha. I'm actually live with her. Like what the actual fuck.

Engfa:We both was shy doing the live because people was shipping us like crazy. I've never been that shy before. I had work early in the morning so I had said.

(Screen switches to the live)

Engfa:You guys aren't sleeping? It's 12:30am. Tomorrow I have to wake up so early. Lately I have to wake up early everyday.

Char:Do you have someone to wake you up yet?

Nampez:Ooui!

Engfa(blushing):I want to see your rabbit. She's is so cute.

Nam:What am I doing here?

Later on Heidi(Miss Grand Phuket 2022) joins the live.

Char:See how cute P'Fa is? She is sleepy but she's still here.

Engfa:Oops, someone is giving me an evil glare I saw it.

Heidi(side eyes)

Char:P'Fa, if your a good daughter, than can you be a good girlfriend as well?

Engfa:Huh? What did you say?

Char:P'Fa, if your a good daughter for your mom, can you be my good girlfriend as well?

Engfa:Tsk.. tsk.. tsk... See? You guys see? This is why people ship us.