Chapter 3

Tina:Alright so let's continue.

Engfa:So after that live we went live again a different time and Charlotte said.

Char:I reading the comments and it said "Someone uploaded yesterday's live on tiktok, it had about a million views. I was so surprised and I was so confused so I had asked which clip because I wanna see it.

Engfa:So I said it the Give it try line. (Blushes). It was crazy. Just from that live and edit we gotten so many followers and people would join our live because of that.

Tina:Let's show you this live ka.

(The video Starts playing)

E(reading a comment):P'Fa, are you dating someone? No I'm not.

C:Your smile looks so sus.

E:No I'm reading comments and smiling. What about you Charlotte? Are you dating someone?

C:No I'm not.

E:Really?

C:Yes(Chai), I'm single

E:Why are you single? How long have you been single?

C:Its been a long while. Almost a year now.

E:Is it possible for someone this pretty to be single? It's unlikely that nobody hits on you.

C:Well.. P'Fa. P'Fa is also pretty. Single and ready to mingle you know?

E:If someone does flirt with you, are you gonna like them?

C:Well, they gotta give it a try first.

E(realizes and Nods her head laugh)

C:We can talk later where we gonna meet up?

E:What do you like?

C:Did you mean the pub?

E:Yes(Chai)

C:Chill out with easy listening music. We can talk later who we're gonna invite. The same gang.

E:Are we not going just the two of us?

C(laughs):Can we go with others but go back home just the two of us? I'm blushing.

E:This girl is feisty.

C:P'Fa, don't you need to reply LINE? Because I'm gonna go to sleep? I'm getting sleepy.

E:We haven't exchanged LINE contact yet.

C:Can I not give it?

E:Why?

C:Don't you have many girls' contacts already? No need to have mine.

BTS:Englot On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara