Chapter 9

The Next Day

Charlotte woke up before Engfa and looked in the mirror. Her body was marked up this time. She posted it on her story but close friends only. While getting dressed and felt hands wrap around her waist. Engfa smiled and kissed Chars neck.

Eng:Where are you going?

Char:We are hanging out with Faye and Yoko today remember? Go get dressed baby.

Engfa:I forgot I'm sorry baby.

Char(Looks at Engfa and smiles):Oh? Theses marks? Not hiding them.

Engfa:You know I have two empty canvas on my neck how about you feel them in.

Char(blushes):R-Right now?

Engfa:Chai ka.

Charlotte kissed Engfa a few times before going to Engfa neck and gently started sucking on her neck and biting it. Engfa closed her eyes and took a deep breath while holding her hand on Chars waist. Charlotte moved away from Engfas neck and moved to the other side. Charlotte gently bit a little hard I to Engfas neck. Engfa bit her bottom lip and mover her head over giving Char more access to her neck. Charlotte kept biting and sucking until it made a mark like the other side. Char smirked and kissed Engfa again wrapping her arms around Engfas neck. Engfa immediate picked up Charlotte not breaking the kiss. Before it goes too far Charlotte immediately stopped Engfa blushing.

Char:Go get dressed they could be here by now.

Eng:You started this. Might as well finish it.

Char(pouts):I didn't start anything.

Eng:Mm. Okay na.

Engfa finally gets dressed and they head downstairs just in time of the doorbell ring.