Chapter 5

Tina:I see you are very relaxed. Need a turtle neck today?

Eng(blushes and remembers last night):Ya. N'Tina don't tease me na. Lets get started.

Tina:Alright. Now we are going to watch your episode of "Pod Bai Mai PGee (Can I say this?, P'Gee)".

(Plays the video)

KruJen:Someone sent us a clip for you.

(A video plays of Charlotte dressed in all black outfit. She walks closer to the camera and bends down as if she was a cat. Charlotte smiles and looks at the camera)

C:Hello, P'Eng. Charlotte is here. Meow!

(The clips end)

Tina fast forward the video up a bit more.

E:Before the competition, when I went live, I always said that I'm a part of LGBTQIA+ community. But beauty pageant fans or others might not know about that because they didn't follow me at that time. But one day my voice got louder because I'm a beauty queen. What's been inside of me started to show. "Engfa likes girls? And etc." They started asking me. So, I told my stories that I use to have a girlfriend. Then, there were some groups of people who are LGBTQIA+, they were like "Ohh! Wow! Can a beauty queen be a part of the LGBTQIA+?" Theu got questions and paid more attention to me. Until I started doing the lives and teased N'Charlotte. People, then, started to ship Englot and it became viral on tiktok.

(The video cuts to a different scene)

KruJen:Bring itbhere. Can I have the phone? What's this?

(Charlotte had took a photo of her watching the live and sent it to them. She was letting Engfa know she was watching. Engfa was blushing and smiling at the whole thing)

KruJen:What exactly is this?

P'Gee:Go a bit closer

KruJen:Look at this guy's. I'm so confused.

P'Gee:What is this?

KruJen:Don't need to sail the ship. It's sailing itself.

(The video ends)

Tina:So just for a moment. Can you tell us what was going through your brain during your episode?

Engfa:N'Char is sexy ka. Did you not see the video she sent? She was teasing me and I couldn't do anything. I just laughed it off. But I wanted to use my platform to raise more about LGBTQIA+ community really.

Heidi:Soooooo spill the tea.

Char(blushes):I had to tease her some way. I mean look at her. She always teases me so it was my chance to get her back. I like seeing her like that. She was blushing and couldn't do nothing about it. That's what I like.