Chapter 7

Tina:Alright welcome back. Now we are talking about Englots first interview together at 'Gala Night Thai Silk'event.

(Video plays)

Press:How do you feel being the first beauty pageants to have a ship?

E:Actually it feels good, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact it's trending in a good way. It got more people to follow and watch Miss Grand. It can be guaranteed through the view counts, sharing, voting and everything. So there's no problem at all.

Press:How about you Charlotte?

C:At first I was shocked as to how it happened, because we didn't create it. It came naturally, and when people like it and support it then we are happy. Because we were able to create happiness for them, so we're happy about that.

Press:When the ship becomes famous, there comes the Englot hashtag. How do you feel about the hashtag that fans made for you?

E(laughs):We want to say thank you. Like she said, we did not expect this. It's a viral, where just that one live together, everything changed.

C:Not even one minute, and our lives changed overnight. More people know and love us, the both of us. Fans are cute in that they support both of us.

Press:You both flirt with one another, Charlotte How did P'Fa flirt?

C:She likes to have these words and sayings that make me shy. I already get shy easily, and people like it when I get shy. So people think it's a cute ship and our chemistry goes well together. It's because she's like this, so im shy around her.

Press:What words did she shoot at you, that made you especially shy?

C:so close! (The mic). Probably the one where she said "Give it a try". Because I've never been with a girl before, and her eyes and tone of voice was like "Give it a try". So I was like ohhhh.

Press:Her eyes are your wrakness, so you had to avoid it?

C:Yes, I don't dare look into her eyes.

E(Looks at Char)

C:Hey. Don't look at me. (Not looking at Engfa)

Press:How do you feel when looking into her eyes?

C:Its a smirking feeling.

Engfa(laughs)

Char(laughs):I feel shy because I followed her since Tiktok days and didn't think we'd get to be this close, so im happy because I admired her since then.

Press:She constantly has sweet words for you right?

C:Yes, but usually it's just her being her. Whether it's how she talks to me or takes care of me, she's cute.