4

slt vs cumlords

"you've got to be kidding me

"you've got to be kidding me. don't tell me you made us skip out of going to the diner with darren, quinni, and amerie for some joke." natasha groaned and shoved her best friends shoulder, but leila only stayed silent as her eyes stayed put on the ground. they were at their childhood park, sitting on the swings. "leila. you're joking right?" natasha eyes widened once she didn't get a response.

"this is why i didn't want to tell you." leila crossed her arms. "he's been..climbing into your room, laying on my side of the bed and talking to you for hours on end since last year!?" natasha was repeating everything leila had admitted to. "yeah.." she nodded. "holy fuck! holy shit! you like spider? thee spencer white? and you're one hundred percent sure that you like him and it's not just because he's giving you attention?" natasha asked, leila only put her hands over her face. "this is why i didn't want to tell you!" she repeated but saying it louder than before. "i'm not judging..just being sure." she tried to reassure the girl but leila didn't believe her.

"shut up, liar! you were just judging me." leila shook her head. "does cash know?" natasha asked and leila shook her head quickly. "no. i was thinking about telling him next time we visit."

"and no one else knows?" natasha asked another question regarding this reveal. "no—well nan knows." the girl laughed at her own reply. "what the fuck?" natasha laughed along. "yeah, i told nan because i know you all would judge and she wouldn't. but it's just..he's so complicated. he's sweet to me when it's only us and when we're around other people he acts like he doesn't want to be seen with me," leila held her finger up before natasha could start speaking. "but i already dealt with that. nan told me to basically forget about him and show him that he doesn't deserve me. so when he showed up at my window last night, i locked it the second i got home and i closed my curtains on his face." she shrugged. "first of all, you leave your window unlocked for that joke? secondly, good for you. you need to continue to ignore him, show him that you don't care." she encouraged the girl.

"kinda awkward to do that when he's right there." leila spoke as her eyes widened. "what?" natasha stopped swinging and looked into the direction leila was looking.

both spider and ant had been walking around the park, laughing at whatever the hell they were talking about. "you ready to go?" leila asked nervously. "no. we don't have to leave because those two idiots arrived. we were here first." natasha glared at the two boys. "nat, you're making it obvious what the hell!" leila reached over to swat her best friend's arm. "ouch!" natasha whisper yelled at the girl.

"yo! it's american and tasha-gotchi!" leila could kill anthony in this moment. watching as the boy ran their way. "hey guys." ant sat on leila's lap, wrapping his hands around hers and pushing back on the ground with his feet making them swing together. "ouch ant! you weigh like fifteen thousand pounds and you're squeezing my hands onto the chains." leila whined, throwing her head back. natasha laughed, seeing how spencer had been glaring at his best friend.