5

the feelings pit

"that was a pretty big thing to do

"that was a pretty big thing to do." leila, natasha, and amerie held harper in their arms, all wrapped up together. the girls had just told each other everything they've been missing in each others lives and the conversation got really serious once harper started talking about her feelings and why she dropped the case. harper stayed silent for a second before smiling through her tears. "and you're so sick for liking spider." she teased with a smile, letting out a laugh. "shut up! you promised not to judge." leila laughed. "i don't know, leilei, it's kinda cringe." amerie joined in on the teasing. natasha only smiled at the three.

they pulled away from the hug and leila pushed the girl's shoulder. "fuck off! you've literally liked dusty and i'd say he's worse." she was only defending herself. amerie's eyes widened as she cover her mouth, holding back her laugh. "don't mention that. we're going to act like that never happened." amerie said. "yeah please." harper laughed along with her. "so, nat, what about you?" harper smirked. "what about me?" natasha's eyes were wide at the mention. "you don't have a crush on anyone?" amerie asked. "sort of...? i'm still deciding." she mentioned honestly. "what!? how come i don't this already? we spend almost every day together." leila squealed. "because i was thinking about it yesterday and i haven't decided if it's a crush or if i just...i don't know." she shook her head in confusion.

"well, who is it?" amerie asked. "yeah don't leave us hanging." harper nudged her. "it's missy." she closed her eyes, covering her face in embarrassment as the girls began to say "aw" while teasing her. "aww you want a kissy from missy!" amerie said making leila and harper. "you guys are so embarrassing!" natasha was trying her best to cover her face but the girls kept pulling her hands down. "wait, so you don't like that one guy anymore?" leila asked, natasha gagged. "oh my god he was so conceited when i got to know him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"they're literally burying their feelings." amerie said as her, leila, missy, and harper all watched the guys at the soil pit. "they're insane." leila scoffed. "come on now." missy shifted the girls a little further from the guys and walked them to sit on the field.

amerie then opened up, telling them about her situation with malakai.

"maybe he's just got some personal shit going on." missy said. "like what?" amerie asked. "jesus, amerie. i don't know. you think i've got hive mind or something?" missy said. "yeah maybe just give him time to open up." leila nodded. "it's giving situationship. you know what they say. eight out of ten situationships end badly." harper said. "the other two?" amerie asked with hope. "end horrifically." harper finished. "well damn." leila blinked.

"i think i just need to ride out whatever this is until he realizes he wants to be with me." amerie said, leila pursed her lips as she looked at harper and missy. "sure..." leila nodded.