| Ep 1 |

Gripping the metal pipe in my hand, I run through the dark forest. All I hear are our heavy breaths and our footsteps as we tread past the bundle of trees. I glance up at the velvet red night sky and look back over at my group. I peer over at Logan running beside me, noticing how his eyes are glued to the watch strapped on his wrist.

"Time?!" Ashlyn asks from the front of the group in a short, exhausted breath. She turns her head back to look at the dirty blonde with the glasses, her long braids flailing through the air.

Logan squints his eyes, reading the time on his black watch before shouting back in a frantic tone, "Eight minutes!"

My eyes widen at the short time window we have to escape this situation. I hear the footsteps behind us grow louder. When I look back, I feel Ben grab my arm to distract me from the phantom on our tails. I nod and look back up ahead. Ben drops his hand.

"Guys, it's gaining on us!" I warn as I try to pick up my pace, noticing everyone else moving a little quicker now too.

We exit the woods and I catch a glimpse of the graveyard up ahead. I let out a quick sigh of relief, my pace never slowing. Ashlyn makes it in first, stopping right beside the red button that controls the gate. We all rush right in, Tyler being the last of us to get through,

"Close the gate, close the gate!" He turns his head to the ginger and orders Ashlyn just as he steps in. He stumbles right into me but I grab onto him to stop his momentum.

Ashlyn immediately slams her palm on the button and I watch the gate slowly come to a close. I raise my pipe defensively as the phantom creeps closer. My shoulders stiffen as it comes right up to the gate, staring directly at us,

"It isn't going to close on time-" I begin with furrowed brows, my knuckles turning white from how tight my grip on the metal pipe was.

"It will." Ashlyn cuts me off with a confident tone.

The gate shuts completely, followed by a sound of bangs and thuds coming from the phantom's attempts of getting in.

I drop the pipe and bring my hands down to my knees, trying to catch my breath. I feel Tyler's hand rest on my shoulder as he bends over and copies my movements.

"I think," I begin, shutting my eyes, "I'm gonna be sick."

I hear Aiden chuckle and I glare up at him, clutching onto my stomach to prevent from spilling my guts out. Ashlyn then speaks up, advising we head back to the bus. I cringe at the bangs being heard in the background.

Back on the bus, I slump down onto the seat beside Logan, tiredly throwing my head back on his lap. I sigh out, throwing my arm over my eyes. He groans as he leans his head back on the seat and slouches down.

"Ugh..." Tyler groans from his seat next to Taylor, "That sucked."

I hum in agreement to his statement, as do a few others. After a few moments, the banging from the gate comes to a sudden stop. I lift my head up off Logan's lap, not enjoying the immediate silence that followed.

"Ah," Ashlyn sighs out from her seat a couple of rows down, "The banging stopped."

"Thank God...It was starting to give me a headache." I complain, sitting up and burying my face in my hands.

"It probably gave up or-" Tyler begins with a relieved sigh before pausing, "...someth-"

I glance over at him, only getting a view of the back of his head. I can tell his body stiffened by the way he was extremely still. I watch his head turn toward the bus doors and I follow his gaze.

My eyes slowly widen when they lock on the thin, black fingers wrapping around the frame of the door. It's head slowly pops into view, the phantom's smile never leaving its face. I tense up and grab ahold of Logan's sleeve, needing some sort of reassurance.

I'm the first to lift myself up and off the bus seat, cautiously slipping into the aisle. Logan follows close behind, along with the rest of the group. I slowly back into the end of the aisle, making room for everyone else to squeeze in beside me. I scan my surroundings, realizing we're trapped. The phantom creeps onto the bus and steps into the aisle.

We had already stored our weapons, leaving us vulnerable to the phantom before us. I curse under my breath, earning a side glance from Taylor.

Shit....

So this is it?