Unexpected Encounters

Narrator's POV

After Barb successfully took the Techno string, she ordered her Rock Trolls to capture all the Techno Trolls and to make sure that none of them escape.

Thankfully, Trollex and Beatdrop both managed to get away and hid inside a cave behind a large boulder as they couldn't help but watch helpless as Barb and her people have managed to capture all the Techno Trolls and then leaves with Trollex's people taken away. Once they were gone, Trollex and Beatdrop both came out of hiding as they couldn't believe what just happened. "Ooh, this is bad! What do we do Trollex?!" Beatdrop asked as he was freaking out but then realized Trollex didn't respond to him and he looked at his best friend, who had his head down. "Trollex?" Beatdrop asked in concern and Trollex didn't answer as he swims in front of Techno Reef and stares at his destroyed home.

"No..." Trollex mutters out before looking down and starts crying softly while hugging himself. "I failed... I couldn't protect my home and my people... The Techno string is gone... My home's destroyed... This is all my fault..." Trollex said to himself as he continued crying. Beatdrop frowns sadly at this and was about to say something when he noticed something before gasping as he saw a huge boulder was about to crush Trollex, who was still looking down while still crying softly.

"TROLLEX, LOOK OUT!!!" Beatdrop screamed to his best friend and this caused Trollex to look up as he turned around before gasping when he saw the boulder heading towards him and Trollex couldn't move as he froze in fear while watching the boulder fall above him. Suddenly something or someone, who was watching this from afar came out of hiding and zoomed forward towards Trollex as they quickly got in front of the Techno King and threw a force field attack, causing the boulder to break in half and in the process, it created dust.

 Suddenly something or someone, who was watching this from afar came out of hiding and zoomed forward towards Trollex as they quickly got in front of the Techno King and threw a force field attack, causing the boulder to break in half and in the p...

Trollex coughed as he had his eyes closed and once the dust cleared out, he slowly opened his eyes and what he saw made his eyes widened in shock. In front of him, it was revealed to be a female mermaid with red and yellow hair as the yellow tip of her is like an ocean wave. She has a white cloth bra on, a beautiful shimmering orange color tail and a white necklace around her neck. It was none other than Ruby herself as she was the one who saved Trollex in time from getting crushed. Ruby sighs in relief that she was able to save Trollex in time before turning around and froze as she realized Trollex was staring at her. The Techno King could not believe what he was seeing right before him; a strange creature appeared out of nowhere and saved his life from being crushed by the huge boulder, he slowly swam up a little in front of her as he now realized that the creature is a female. He stared at her as Ruby stared back at him and then suddenly a pink light was glossed in both of their eyes as they continued staring at each other.

 He stared at her as Ruby stared back at him and then suddenly a pink light was glossed in both of their eyes as they continued staring at each other