Pop Village Destroyed/An Unexpected Surprise

Narrator's POV

Biggie was running through the forest while panting and finally makes it to his destination as he shouted "Everyone! Everyone! We're back!" but then what he saw made him gasped in shock as it showed that Pop village was destroyed by the Rock Trolls as it now looked abandoned and everyone was missing.

"Oh, no" Biggie gasped as he stepped forward to Pop village with shock in his eyes. "Biggie!" Guy diamond said as he came out of his hiding spot and then Legsly also came out from her hiding spot along while saying "Hello, Biggie!" and then Smidge and the fashion twins came out from their hiding spots too. "You won't believe it! We were attacked by Barb and her barbarians!" Guy diamond informed him and then Tiny diamond came out from his father's hair and said "She took everybody to Volcano Rock City. It was scary" and then he jumped into Guy diamond's arms and said "Rock me, Daddy!" and Guy diamond does, making Tiny diamond add while sucking his thumb "Mmm, that's nice".

Biggie then walks forward as the others look at him and Biggie looks at Poppy's destroyed pod before saying with guilt "I shouldn't have left her. She wouldn't have left me. Never, no matter how scared she was" and then Biggie had a determined look before looking back at the others and said "I've gotta go back".

Legsly suddenly said "We're coming with you, Biggie" and this made the others look at her as she adds "We got to go save our best friend" and then Smidge asked "But how? We'll never make it past security" and just before anyone could say anything, someone spoke.

"We can help"

This startled the Snack Pack as they looked around before noticing two figures heading towards them and when they came into the view, it revealed to be.... Amber and Becky?!?!

The Snack Pack let out a gasp in surprise as they were seeing two more humans that were just like Ruby. It was silent for a moment before Biggie asked "Are you both humans too?!" and this made Amber and Becky look at each other before nodding with the orange-haired girl saying "Yeah, I'm Amber and this is my best friend Becky. You must be the Snack Pack, right?" and then Legsly says in surprise "You two look just like our human best friend Ruby" and this caught the two girls' attention as Becky asked "Wait, you know Ruby?! Where is she?" and then Biggie answered "She went with Poppy on a quest to stop Barb. But we were just about to head to Volcano Rock City" and this made Becky and Amber look shocked before nodding with determination as Becky asked "Okay, then how are we going to get there without being caught? Your friend was right, we'll never get past security".

And then Tiny diamond says "We'll overpower them with muscles!" and showed his miniscule muscles, making the two humans hold back their laughter. The fashion twins made a weird look before Chenille started to say "Or... We could overpower them-".

"With fashion!" the fashion twins, Amber and Becky all said together, making the four girls stare at each other surprised before smirking. They then did a huge montage of the fashion twins making different outfits to disguise themselves. They got the fabric as Legsly, Amber and Becky were trying on outfits with Biggie judging them for approval. Although there were some minor hiccups which involved sewing as Satin poked her finger, making it bleed as this made Biggie faint followed by Tiny diamond fainting in Guy diamond's hands.