Argument/Comfort/Captured

Narrator's POV

Ruby was about to say something to Poppy and maybe try to reason with the King and Queen of Funk when suddenly an alarm went off and this alerted everyone as the Funk string was sealed up by the security system. Poppy gasped and little Coral Blush whimpers, making Ruby quickly pick up the baby Techno Troll and held him close as Trollex stood close to the human girl, alerted as well. "Rock has arrived! It's on!" Prince D exclaimed and then King Quincy ordered "Prepare for battle!" and Prince D nodded at his Father before running off.

And just like that, all of the Funk Trolls of Vibe City were preparing for battle while heading to their stations. Prince D jumped on a hovercraft, scratched the records on it as it let out electric beats before taking off and the Funk Trolls tapped their feet to the beat as they were grabbing their instruments. "Assemble the crew!" Queen Essence commanded before blowing the large horn that she had and while the rest of the Funk Trolls were preparing themselves for Barb's attack, Cooper led the group onto a giant electric keyboard.

"I'm gonna make sure you get to safety" Cooper assured them and played a few notes that made three bubbles appear as one grabs Hickory, the second gets both Poppy and Branch as the last one bubble swallows Ruby, Coral Blush, Beatdrop and Blaze.

"Trollex? What are you doing?" Ruby asked as she noticed he didn't get picked up by the bubble and she was confused. "I'm sorry. But I'm not coming. I'm gonna keep you safe along with Beatdrop and Coral Blush" Trollex said with a sad smile and placed his hand on the bubble as he looked at Ruby with softness in them. After he said that, the bubbles started taking them out of Vibe City and Ruby started banging on the bubble hoping to break it as she exclaimed "No! Trollex, No Please! Stop!!" and Beatdrop also exclaimed in shock "Trollex!!" and they couldn't help but watch as the Techno King rushed over to the royal Funk family.

"No. No! Let me help you!" Poppy pleaded to Cooper, but it was pointless. But then suddenly everything went dark, making Trollex ask in shock and disbelief while looking around "What's going on?!!" and while Prince D exclaims angrily "Aw, you kidding me?!" and outside the spaceship, it turned out that Riff had flown his motorbug to the top of the ship and cut off the Funk Trolls' power supply with a mischievous giggle. "Hard Rock cut the power!" Queen Essence announced and this made Prince D flew back to his family and ally as he said in frustration "They're fighting dirty!" and while the Funk Trolls began panicking, not sure what to do.

"Cooper/Trollex!"

The two girls cried out before the bubbles were sucked away. Eventually they came out flying out of the Funk spaceship, the bubbles floating aimlessly with the panicking Trolls, human and Beatdrop inside as they bumped into each other, which made them bounce away from each other; going into different directions. "Ruby! Hickory!" Poppy shouted towards them as Ruby exclaimed while holding Coral Blush in her arms "Guys!" and while Hickory called out to the two Pop Trolls "Don't worry! We'll find you guys!" and after he said, Hickory and Ruby's bubble disappeared into the clouds.

"Uh... Poppy" Branch caught Poppy's attention as he was looking at something and when Poppy looked at the same direction as Branch was, they saw Barb's armada flying in on their angler buses as they were heading straight towards Vibe City and the largest of them had its tongue out as Barb stood on the tip of it. "Rock on!" the Queen of Rock shouted, not noticing the two Pop Trolls as the loud hardcore music of their instruments and speakers sent a shockwave that literally blew their bubble away, making both Branch and Poppy bump into each other. Once it settled down, the two Pop Trolls watched in horror as the Rock Trolls were now getting closer to the Funk ship kingdom.

"No! We have to get back down there. There's still hope. We can still fix this" Poppy said as she tries to push the bubble forward, not wanting to give up. "Poppy, enough" Branch finally said as he had enough, making Poppy turn around and looks at him as Branch says to her "I've listened to you and I've done it your way, and now it's your turn to listen! It's time to get back home" and said the last part softly to her. "I'm not like you! I can't just give up" Poppy said to him. "Give up? I want to protect our friends and family" Branch said. "I can't go home until I've proven myself as a good queen!" Poppy protested. "So that's what this is really all about?" Branch asked. "Why are you so upset?" Poppy asked and Branch said "Because your Dad was right and Biggie was right and Queen Essence was right along with Trollex. And I've been backing you up even when you ignore them" and then he turned away before adding "But you never listen to me".