Many Hits Mashup/Escaping Lonesome Flats

Narrator's POV

Heading down the road, Poppy looks up from the map as she and the two Pop Trolls see the town of Lonesome Flats just up ahead.

"This must be where the Country Music Trolls live" Poppy said to the group. "Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late. Time to go home. Come on, guys, let's go!" Branch says as he turns around and was about to walk away when Poppy shouts to him "There is no 'I quit' in 'team'!" and Branch resisted the urge to groan. Right now, Lonesome Flats was very quiet as it looks like it's abandoned and then a rooster starts to say before sighing "Cock-a-doodle- Ah, never mind" and then the clock tower rang signalling that it was 12:00.

Soon Delta Dawn comes out of a building as she was strumming her banjo and began singing.

Delta:🎶We don't hope for🎶

🎶Making things better🎶

🎶All we want is to🎶

🎶Keep it together🎶

An egg from a mother's head hatched and revealed a baby Country Troll, who giggles.

🎶Every day is a rainy day🎶

The father picks him up and says while giving him a bucket "Happy birthday, honey. Time to get to work".

🎶No change in the weather🎶

"Okay, Daddy" the baby Country Troll says as he starts milking the yak with his brothers.

🎶This kind of life🎶

🎶Has made our hearts🎶

🎶As hard as leather🎶

Two Country Troll children were chasing a tumbleweed but then it started chasing after them, making the two children scream.

🎶And all these tears are from🎶

🎶The dust in our eyes🎶

A Country Troll started crying and his single tear started crying too.

🎶And all these years🎶

🎶Just keep on🎶

🎶Passing us by🎶

Poppy and Branch were hiding behind a barrel with both Biggie and Mr. Dinkles hiding inside the barrel.

🎶We all know that we're just🎶

Some yaks were walking into a BBQ place.

🎶Born to die🎶

A Country Troll comes out with three burgers in a plate as they have eyes.