Barb's Rage/Arriving in Lonesome Flats

Narrator's POV

After leaving Symphonyville, the Rock Trolls were now on their way to Lonesome Flats and soon Debbie flew towards Barb's angler bus as it opened its mouth and let her it. Barb sees her as she said "Wait. Is that... Debbie?".

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter" Riff said as he stared at Debbie, who was heading towards Barb. "No! What did they do to you, my hairy little baby?! Come here, come here, come here" Barb says as she holds Debbie. "Gnarly" Riff said and then Barb noticed the envelope in Debbie's mouth and took it as she said "What is this?" and hands Debbie over to Riff as she reads the front, "Pop Trolls?" and then Barb opens the envelope with her mouth as two things came out; an ice cream-shaped letter and a folded up paper. Barb clears her throat before opening the letter and begins reading it out loud "Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas".

"I like that" former King Thrash then said out of nowhere. "Maybe you and I can even be best friends. Best friends? Is she making fun of me?" Barb asked after she finished reading the letter. "No one says that. Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends" Barb says and Barb's friends started to nod in agreement. "Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right, Carol?" Barb said before she called out to a blue-skinned Rock Troll with dull blue hair, a purple nose and pink eyes, who wasn't listening as she was just spraying a can of cheese in her mouth.

 Right, Carol?" Barb said before she called out to a blue-skinned Rock Troll with dull blue hair, a purple nose and pink eyes, who wasn't listening as she was just spraying a can of cheese in her mouth

"Okay, you're busy. That's fine. Love you, Carol" Barb said before her expression fell for a moment until she suddenly remembered something and looked at the folded up paper. Out of curiosity, Barb opens up the folded paper and what she saw shocked her. It was a photograph of Queen Poppy and standing next to her is a mysterious, yet strange creature that Barb had never seen before and then the Queen of Rock noticed something on the creature's head and it shocked her even more as it was the headpiece symbol of a Protector.

 It was a photograph of Queen Poppy and standing next to her is a mysterious, yet strange creature that Barb had never seen before and then the Queen of Rock noticed something on the creature's head and it shocked her even more as it was the headp...

( ↑This is my artwork↑ )

Barb then hears a quiet crackling noise coming from the letter and notices a fuse burn out on the card. Barb brought the letter up close to her face, but only for glitter to explore in her face while a Pop song was playing.