Barb's Letter/The Story of the Six Strings

Narrator's POV

Ruby and Trollex were both having a stare down as both Coral Blush and Beatdrop were watching from the side. "How... How did you get here?" Ruby managed to say as she was confused and a little nervous on why he was here. Trollex was staring at Ruby in surprise as he was studying her appearance. Her hair scheme was same color but instead of yellow tips being ocean wave-like; it was more flame-like, her skin color was also the same and she has legs. At first, Trollex was about to doubt that she was the one who saved him but then he noticed something about her, something he will never forget... Her beautiful lime-green eyes as he noticed that the sunlight made it look like her eyes were glowing as Trollex felt his heart skip a beat.

He didn't know that he had been staring at her for long until he saw Beatdrop was in front of him as he saw his best friend raising an eyebrow at his new and strange behavior

He didn't know that he had been staring at her for long until he saw Beatdrop was in front of him as he saw his best friend raising an eyebrow at his new and strange behavior. "Are you okay? Who are you?" Ruby asked as she didn't want him to get suspicious of her since Ruby already knows who he is. Trollex snapped out of it and says "Oh, sorry! Uh, ahem. I am King Trollex, King of the Techno Trolls. And I'm here because... I wanted to thank you for saving my life". Ruby was surprised for a moment before she gave him a smile and said "It's no problem. I always help those in need. And I'm pretty sure you know this little guy" and then she stepped to the side to reveal Coral Blush, who was behind her legs and immediately, a smiling and giggling Coral Blush zoomed towards Trollex, tackling the Techno King with a tight hug.

"Coral Blush?!?! What are you doing here?! H-How did you escape?!?!" Trollex immediately asked the baby Techno Troll in concern, but Coral Blush simply snuggled in his King's arms and Ruby says to him "Don't worry. I found him on the shore, I can assure you that he's not hurt or injured" and Trollex looks at her and smiles at Ruby and says "Thank you" and it was quiet for a moment before Trollex realized something before asking "And... You are?" and this made Ruby chuckle before she bowed while saying respectfully "Well, your majesty, I am Ruby, Protector of Pop village".

Trollex blushed a little before saying "You can just call me Trollex and... Wait did you say Pop village?" and asked the last sentence in surprise and Ruby responds "Yes, why?" and then Trollex slowly floated out of the water, making Ruby look surprise. Trollex smirked and asked "What? Surprised to see me floating in air?" and this made Ruby roll her eyes in amusement as she was about to say something when Beatdrop spoke.

"Are you done flirting yet, pal?"

Trollex immediately blushed brightly while Ruby blinks with a small blush on her face and Trollex glared at Beatdrop, who had a smug look on his face. "You. Are. Not. Helping. Beatdrop!" Trollex stammered/growled in embarrassment and then suddenly the group was startled when someone shouted really loud nearby. "RUBY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I WANTED TO ASK YOU SOME-!" Poppy came out from the bushes but stopped talking as she stared at Ruby, Trollex, Coral Blush and Beatdrop in surprise. Ruby gave a nervous smile while Trollex looked at Poppy in confusion. "Poppy! Did You Find Her?!" Branch's voice was heard as he also suddenly came out from the bushes before he stared at the scene in front of him in surprise too. 'What is it with everyone coming out from the bushes?' Ruby and Trollex both thought the same thing before Branch slowly narrowed his eyes and asked in a serious manner "Ruby... Who is this?" and then Trollex gave the two Pop Trolls a small wave before saying in a nervous tone "Hello..".