Cappucci-Yes and Cooper's Encounter

Narrator's POV

After the group fell into the river, Ruby saw Blaze trying to swim up to the surface and she quickly swam towards her new companion, grabbed him and immediately swam up before gasping for air.

Ruby coughs while Blaze squeaks in alarm as he gets on his 'mother's' head. "Let's get on land, buddy" Ruby said as she quickly swam towards the shore and climbed up before collapsing on the ground while taking deep breaths and Blaze hopped off Ruby's head and shakes himself to get dry. Ruby suddenly gasped in realization as she quickly took off her violin case from her back and opens it before sighing in relief to see that her violin was still intact along with not being ruined. The human girl then squeezed some of the water out of her hair before putting her violin case on her back again and picks up Blaze before running off to find the others.

Meanwhile

Mr. Dinkles woke up in an unfamiliar land as he was floating in the air and the surrounding around him showed the clouds were cotton candy and the entire land were everything you could ever dream of. As the clouds spread, another worm who looked like Mr. Dinkles was shown as he was wearing a crown, cape and had a staff with him.

"Welcome home" the king-like Mr. Dinkles said and the real Mr. Dinkles smiled and started floating towards him. Suddenly Mr. Dinkles starts going back while the king-like Mr. Dinkles started to drift out of the view before Mr. Dinkles woke up with a jolt and spits out a mouthful of the glitter river water and Biggie sighs in relief to see his pet worm alive, "Oh, Mr. Dinkles, you're alive. For a minute there, I thought you'd kicked the bucket".

Mr. Dinkles groans in annoyance while Poppy and Branch were both coughing and panting as they were getting the water out of their systems. "I'm really glad you came with me" Poppy said to Branch, who pants before looking at her and says while exchanging smiles with her "Me, too". Suddenly they heard someone coming towards them and saw Ruby running towards them with a relieved smile "Guys, you're okay!" and then stops when she noticed Trollex, Beatdrop and Coral Blush wasn't with them. "Where are the others?" Ruby asked with a worried look and just before they could answer, they heard galloping and saw Hickory coming towards them along with Trollex, making Ruby sigh in relief. "Yah! There you are. Whew! I think we lost them. We should be alright" Hickory said as he shakes the glitter water off him and towards Branch, who tried his best to block it.

Ruby noticed something and asked in concern "Where's Beatdrop and Coral?" and Hickory looks at her and says "Don't worry, little lady. They're safe" and then lifts up his hat to reveal Coral Blush sitting on his head while holding Beatdrop. "Oh thank heavens, you're okay!" Ruby says in relief as she goes over, grabs the two and hugs them close to her with Coral Blush giggling and snuggles against her while Beatdrop smiles at the human girl. "Thank you. I honestly don't know how we can ever repay you" Ruby says with a small smile and then Poppy said "Oh, I do! Gumdrops!" and then she pulls out a small pile of gumdrops in her hands as she holds them out for Hickory.