Smooth Jazz/Biggie Leaves/Cooper's Journey Ends

Narrator's POV

It was getting dark and Hickory was having a nice conversation with Biggie while fixing a campfire, "I can make a cortado, a macchiato, latte. We also do drip" and Biggie says to him "Oh. It is a nice night, isn't it? Mr. Dinkles loves a full moon" and while they were chatting, Branch watching from afar as he was using the binoculars and drinking his cappuccino. Trollex noticed this as he went over and asked in confusion "What are you doing?" and Branch answered without taking his eyes off Hickory "I don't trust this guy. Not one bit Trollex. And to be honest, I had the same suspicion about you... No offense" and this made Trollex blink before shrugging his shoulder and replied "None taken".

And then Hickory announced to the others "Let's get our grub on. Food's ready!" and Ruby, who was on the second floor is reading a bedtime story to Coral Blush shouts back "I'll be down there in a few minutes!" and she went back to reading the story in a low and gentle tone "The three little pigs worked together to become safe and prosperous and lived happily ever after. The end" and then Ruby closed the book as she noticed Coral Blush was now fallen asleep as he snuggles into Ruby's jacket that she let him use it as a sleeping bag.

Ruby smiled before giving him a gentle kiss on the head as she whispered while rubbing his head "Good night little Coral. I will get you back to your Mom and Dad. I promise" and then Blaze, who was on Ruby's head jumped off and laid next to the sleeping Coral Blush before snuggling against him and falls asleep too. Ruby then looks at Beatdrop, who was with them said to her "You're really good with kids, Ruby" and this made her smile as Ruby said "Thanks. I actually have a soft spot for babies and little children" and soon Trollex came up to the second floor and saw this as he came over while saying "I see Coral Blush is asleep" and Ruby looked at him and replied "Yep! All it took was a small bedtime story" and he sat down next to her as he asked in a worry yet soft tone "How are you feeling?" and this made Ruby confused for a moment before she remembered and said "Oh, I'm fine. I'm a little confused on why my chest started hurting to begin with ever since this adventure started".

This made Trollex frown and was about to say something when Beatdrop asked with hesitation in his tone "You don't think... It's because you're somehow connected to the strings..." and this made Trollex froze while Ruby looks at Beatdrop a little shocked, but mostly stunned by this and thought for a moment. "I... I-I'm not sure. Maybe I should ask Nala about this" and this made Trollex and Beatdrop look at her confused, but before they could say anything the trio heard Poppy's voice.

"I thought we were friends, Branch. I'm starting to think you don't even know what that means"

The trio shared a look before poking their heads down and saw Poppy and Branch were having a conversation/argument. "We are friends. And sometimes that means speaking up if I think you're making a mistake" Branch said to her and Poppy looked like she was about to think about it when everyone suddenly heard smooth jazz music playing. Ruby's eyes widened as she muttered out loud "Oh no" and this made both Trollex and Beatdrop confuse as the Techno King was about to say something when Ruby quickly said "Cover Beatdrop's ears!" and while she pulled out ear-proof headphones from her bag and puts it on Trollex before quickly covering her ears with her hands.

They went to the edge, looked ahead and saw a bluish-purple Troll with long red hair, which is extended by a sideburn mustache and heart-shaped chest hair, and a bright blue nose and the only thing he's wearing is black leather pants rising from the water as it was covered in bubbles and candles as he starts playing his clarinet.