Chapter 49

JAMES P.O.V.

I loaded the clips into my guns and put my blunt out. My mind was racing going a mile a minute. "Ight where you think they could be?" Quan asked in a panic walking around Bri car.

I took the spare key and popped the trunk. All the shopping bags was in here. "Nigga how are you so calm?" Quan asked in a panic.

I been doing this a long time! And my bitch know if something was to ever happen to her I'm coming! I sat in her driver seat looking for the dash camera. "Hand me my laptop!" I said to him as I popped her dashboard open. I pulled the wires apart connect the dash radio system to my computer and turned the car on.

How the fuck you know how to do all this and what the fuck are you doing?

Her car has an alarm system, front and rear cameras on it that records soon as the doors unlock or car turns on. Considering that she had the bags still in the trunk and it's cold as fuck if I know my bitch I know she started her car 20 minutes before she left the mall to get in a nice warm car. So it should be recorded from what happened.

Damn that's raw as fuck!

All of her camera feed came up and just as I suspected I found the last recording and it showed her and Kyra putting bags in the trunk and someone behind them with a gun to their head. She dropped her phone and got in the van behind them. I got out the car and walked around the car. I found her phones buried in the snow under the right back tire. I unlocked it and it was on a video. She recorded what was happening. "Y'all don't wanna do this! Whatever you want I can give it to you. This won't end well!" "Shut the fuck up and get in the car!"

Hell naw! Bro what the fuck! Quan started yelling with tears in his eyes.

My phone started ringing and I didn't recognize the number. "Who this?" I asked answering.

I got something you want! And the only way I'll return her is if you give up east side territory and 5 million dollars! You got 24 hours to decide!