Chapter 56

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Days was going by and next thing I knew weeks was going by. I was so overwhelmed with how much stuff my baby girl had got from the shower. She had over 200 boxes of diapers and wipes. So many clothes and cute little outfits and shoes. Almost every single pair of Jordan's and Yeezys, down to new balances, Uggs, and crocs. She had so much designer from every single name brand their was. James bought her diamonds from Cartier that cost over 20,000. She had diamond bracelets, necklaces and a ring. He had a washer and dryer installed in her bedroom in the closet. Her closet was a whole damn bedroom with a bathroom attached to it. Inside her closet was another closet that he was remodeling to eventually make her play room.

We hired a interior designer to design her room just for a princess. I wanted to go with the princess and the frog theme. So I found a artist to do the art work and it was so beautiful! The pictures looked so alive.

We still was deciding on a name but I think I liked Braylyn! James liked Brielle because it ment God is strength. However we definitely was stuck on Dream as well. So between those 3 names we couldn't pick.

I can't believe I was 7 months pregnant already! Time was flying by for me and I was actually getting really excited but low key nervous. My mom died when I was 11! I don't really know how to be a mom. I desperately wish that she was here to watch me become who I am today. I've been so emotional these few days because I miss her so much and I always just wanted to make her proud. I know she would of loved James.

I closed the door to my daughters room and grabbed my stuff to leave out. It started to hurt when I walk. I was scared she was gonna be a big baby. I'm so scared to push.

I got in the car out of breath. I was ready to die at this point. But I was hungry so I pulled off. I had one place in mind and I wanted it so bad. Aunty Pats was in the heart of the hood and she had the best soul food ever. Them people on a first name bases!
I seen my husband truck outside when I pulled up and so was Quan car and a few other guys. This fat muthafucka always talkin bout me eating and his fat ass here!

Hey Bri Bri, the usual? Ciara asked smiling coming to the counter.

Yes please and an extra side of Mac! Is my husband here?

Yes he's in a meeting! Want me to get him for you?

No just put my food on his tab.

Okay I got you!

I sat down and pulled my phone out to scroll on my social media page. Two dudes next to me started arguing and I was about to get up to move but the guy he was arguing with pushed him into making me fall as I was trying to get up. The whole entire restaurant stopped and was quiet and they still was arguing.

Damn muthafucka! I yelled as pain came down my back and legs.

Shut the fuck up! He yelled at me.

Who the fuck is you talkin to bitch you pushed me. Muthafucka I'm 7 months pregnant I ain't did shit to you!

I don't give a fuck bitch! He spat towards me but missed. I was in disbelief like a muthafucka.

Somebody get my muthafuckin husband right now! I screamed to the top of my lungs.

I don't give a fuck about yo nigga! He yelled.

GET MY FUCKIN HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!! SHOOTER!!!!! I screamed!

James ran out from the back and the look on his face screamed pissed off. He punched this nigga so hard in his mouth. Quan helped me up from the floor. "He just tried to spit on me!" James looked at me in disbelief and pulled his gun out beating him in his face with it. His left eye was swollen shut. His whole face damn near was broken. He put his gun in the dude mouth.

You just tried to fuckin spit on my wife? Nigga is you crazy. He grabbed the knife off the counter tossing his gun to the side. He grabbed his tongue and cut it off. "She 7 month's pregnant! You gone push her!" He kicked him so hard he damn near flew. He picked his gun up pulling the clip out. Boog handed him a new full loaded clip and he attached the extendo to it. He cocked that bitch back and raised it aiming it at dude every single bullet pierced his body. He shot him over 30 times. He was filled with holes from head to toe. He walked up on him as he gasped for air trying to cling on to life. Looking him in his eyes and spat on him. He put the gun to his head and blew his brains out.