5 | You've been a naughty boy, haven't you?

5 |You’ve been a naughty boy, haven’t you?

CH 05: How do you relieve stress?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

‘Dance’

Grey ran his hands through his hair vigorously. Nathan hadn’t told him that the woman—no lady—he recommended and even went as far as making an appointment letter for, was that pretty. Not that he would care before but she somehow kept invading his thoughts.

He shouldn’t do this He should think of Isabelle; this wouldn’t be fair to her at all. He’d hurt her feelings.

It was too early to venture into something like this. It would ruin what he has with Isabelle and for what? For some woman he hadn’t even known for a full 48 hours? That is nonsense.

He picks up his office phone. He knew what to do! He’d make her disgust him. Grey hadn’t met a lot of people that could cope with his pickiness and OCD but from what he saw yesterday when he trashed her outfit, he knew she’d be a harder shell to crack.

He dialed her office number and she picked up her soothing voice on the other side of the phone almost making him lose focus

‘this is bizarre grey! What the fuck are you thinking. You idiot’

he chastised himself but that didn’t seem to wash the emotions from coursing through him

“Prepare for the meeting with Mr. Han!” he told her

“Okay sir” she murmured from the other side of the phone

“And also, come to my office and pick up his files, I need you to make copies of the Contract we’d be signing”

‘Really Grey? Is that all you could think of? She should come to your office? I thought you were avoiding her?’ all this thought ran through Grey’s Mind

The said woman walked into the office her heels clicking on the marble floor and creating what Grey could call a melodic sound—or at least that what it sounded like to him—Grey grew his love for heels when he was just 9 years old.

He believed that High heels are not just a fashion statement, but an art form that reflects the grace, elegance, and power of women. They elevate and accentuate feminism, creating a symphony of lines and curves that is both alluring and captivating.

Every step in heels is a dance between confidence and mystery, adding a touch of intrigue and sensuality to any outfit. He’d know all about it, he had watched his mom step into her heels and gaining more confidence to keep fight for her position every day since he was a child.

He watched as Renee approached him, swaying her hips oblivious to what that simple gesture was doing to him right at this moment.

“Mr. Carson you called!” he stared right down at her taking note of the tiny details that he might have omitted in the contract her was working on

“here are the files I need photocopies on, get them copied for me now!” his voice was reverberating.

He tries to hand her the files and in the process, her hands slightly touched his.

Irritation coursed through his bones “I said not to touch me Ms. Grey” Grey growled, the irritation he felt obvious in his voice.

He had immediately pulled his hands after the touch making the documents spill all across the floor and his table thereof.

Renee looked up at him in disbelieve and probably a little bit of disgust.

She couldn’t understand why he would react like that but she ignored it and quickly started making efforts to pick up the already spilled documents all whilst trying to apologize “I’m so sorry, sir! I didn’t mean to touch you; I was just trying to take the documents from you. Please forgive me, I didn’t mean any disrespect. I know how important personal space is to you and I apologize for my clumsiness”