chapter 4

I wake again and see i'm still in that room tied to the chair I was sitting earlier. I recalled Jess being shot to death made me tear up... my mouth was stuffed with a cloth making me unable to speak.

I saw two men enter with two other people with black cloth tied on their heads, I narrowed my eyes. One of them was a kid!

"Morning sweetie~ ready to spill the beans or want me to kill these two too?" He motioned to the other guy and they both pulled out the black cloth from their head.

My eyes widened... it was Mom and Kade, this can't be happening!

"MPHHHHH!!!!" I try to scream but only muffled noises come out.

The man takes the cloth out of my mouth.

"Reveal the person who has stolen our information or else they will be gone too."

"I-I don't really kno—"

"Natalie is just a kid!" My mom said cutting me off and the next thing I knew mom was shot and now dead on the ground.

"Mommy?" Kade looked at her.

"Kade don't look at her..." I said

"Let him go please he's just a child, please please please! I beg you!"

The man made me look at him "according to my research today is your birthday right?"

My birthday? I don't remember... is it 24th September already? I don't know.

"So i'll let this kid go if you tell us who stole our information as a gift or else he dies."

I tremble not knowing anything of who stole what? Could it be that my dad worked in some dangerous jobs? I remember him mention my dad.

"U-uhm... can you tell me why you asked if my dad told me anything?"

"It's because some bastard from his company has stolen delicate information! Now tell us who stole it!!"

"I-i don't know." And right then and there Kade was shot to death, i felt nauseous by the sight of blood gushing out from his head but some peices of his flesh fell out.

I scream... in pain because in just one day... I saw my bestfriend Jessica die, I saw my mom die, and I saw my little brother die.

"Please I don't know! I don't know who stole what from you! But why don't you kill me too..."

The man came near me and slapped me hard I cried out in pain.

"You are worthless a waste of time" he turned.

"Sell her for atleast a million dollars or more I don't care to whom or where, I want her sold." The people salute him but he pauses again.

"And no one will touch her." He finally left.

I was blindfolded and placed somewhere in a room, all I knew was for the next few days I was laying on the floor while some people came to feed me, and I'll only get to use the bathroom at night before sleeping, that became my routine for the next few days or weeks. But after a few weeks the blindfold was ripped off my face as the bright sunlight hit my face.

The kidnapper walked to me "be lucky you got sold."

"Huh?" I got sold? I heard them talking about it before for a million dollars or something i don't remember clearly, am i getting into human trafficking? No right? I was untied and ordered to stand, I stood up a little wobbly from not standing for a long time.

I was dragged to a limousine with gaurds surrounding it, i was tied up again with silk ropes and my mouth was tied with a clothe and they blindfolded my eyes, I was driven somewhere in the luxury car but it was the most uncomfortable for me.

"Take her out." I heard someone say, i was carried to somewhere then I was thrown on the floor.

"Mmm a new slave." The deep voice of whoever spoke sent a chill down my spine, it was scary.

My blindfold was opened and I saw a man who seemed to be in his mid 40's grin at me.

"Well hello there little slave i'm Lorenzo Silver and you will be serving my son Axel Silver."

I nodded intently not knowing what should be my response, a man untied the cloth from my mouth.

"What's your name and age?"

"I-im Natalie Harper... I just turned 18..."

"Perfect"

"W-what?"

"Nothing, you are very dirty we have to clean you first."
And then again I was dragged off to somewhere.