chapter 8

As I entered in the bathroom I saw myself in the mirror and my breath hitched, what have I become? I literally am sold to someone without my will, my mom and brother and best friend are dead killed in front of me and my father is nowhere to be seen.

I freeze and start sobbing uncontrollably  seeing the mirror. I look pathetic... I don't care I needed a good cry to feel better, that's when Axel entered.

"What happened?"

I keep sobbing.

"Are you okay?"

I keep sobbing.

"Do you need something?"

I keep sobbing.

"ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!!!"

I stop crying for a moment and look at him.

"Jessica..." I cry out.
"Jessica!"
"Jessica" I repeat again and again.

"Did her words really hurt you?"

I shook my head "the other one." I whimper, so pathetic.

"The other one?"

I start sobbing again.

He kneels down next to me and tilts my chin up with his finger to make me look at him, his other hand wiping my tears.

"Who is the other Jessica?" He asks his voice soft as a feather but his expression is still hard.

"My best fri—" I start crying again from the overwhelming feeling of sadness.

"I wanna go home!" I sob and without another word he picks me up in bridal style and carries me out of the bathroom.

"Jessica come with me."

Jessica nods and follows frowning that he was carrying me while I cried my heart out, I could see a little guilt in her eyes too while everyone else staredat Mr like I'm a big baby.

Axel place me in the far and sat beside me, and Jessica also joined in.

"Now tell me what happened?" Axel was the first to speak.

"My best friend was killed..." I sniffle.

"Who killed her?" Axel asked.

"My kidnapper."

"You were kidnapped?"

"They were the ones who sold me to you..."

"You mean that your parents didn't sell you?"

"No..."

"What the hell? Where are your parents?"

"My father ran away, my mother, brother and best friend were killed."

His expression darkened.

"Okay." He ordered the car to stop.

"Jessica leave."

"What? You called me here and now you're dropping me of in the middle of the road!?"

"We didn't need you as I thought it would, so leave now."

She grunts and steps out and the car drives again.

"Do you need something?" Axel asks with a slightly soft tone.

"N-no it's fine."

After a few minutes we reached his mansion and he carried me inside even though I insisted that I was okay he didn't listen.

He went in his room and placed me on his bed.

"I'll get you some water." He handed me a glass of water.

I took the water out of his hand as I gathered my thoughts.

"Stop acting like a bitch, I don't want you to embarrass me unlike you I have a standard and some dignity."

I tremble but he grabbed my wrist. "Stop shaking, I'm not hurting you."

I start to cry a little again, why was he acting so rough suddenly?

He slapped me "I said stop crying."

I cover my mouth preventing me from crying further.

"Shhh... not another sound, make a sound and I'll make you cry harder."

I shake, I plug my nose to stop breathing heavily and calm myself a bit. Why was he acting like this?

I nod "I-I won't c-cry..."

"Shut up" he stood up and walk away.

"I don't want to waste my time on filth like you, and also get off my bed you're making it dirty."

I quickly stand and sit in the corner of his room and curl up as he leaves.

I didn't even get food.

I stayed awake the whole night crying until I finally fell asleep.