Chapter 6

I saw my mom being shot followed by my brother. I screamed and sit upright panting, I was covered in sweat, then I started crying.

"What happened?" Axel spoke.

"N-nothing." I wipe my tears and try to stop crying but it doesn't work.

"Tsk, shut up its three in the morning."

"S-sorry." I lay back down and he turned the other way.

I lay back to sleep trying hard to keep my tears to myself until I actually fall asleep. I wake up before Axel, I stay there sitting up on my bed because I didn't know what I was supposed to do, was I just supposed to stay here? Or I should be doing something? I didn't know. In a span of few minutes I saw Axel wake up.

"Why are you just sitting there staring at me?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

He sighs "clean the room till I get ready."

I look around "But it's clean though."

"Do as I say without any question." Stands up and steps in the bathroom.

I stand there looking around for dirt but there was none, his room was already clean as hell, that's when he came out of the bathroom fully dressed, godamn he looked hot then I quickly brushed the thought away.

"Why aren't you cleaning?"

"There is nothing to clean..." He narrowed his eyes but then nodded.

"Get dressed."

"I don't have clothes." He sighs in annoyance as he snaps his fingers as two maids come in.

"Get her clothes, asap." The maids went out and came back in handing me a blue dress, how did he got this so fast?

"T-thank you"

"Change quickly" I turned to enter the bathroom and he caught my wrist.

"Where do you think that you're going?"

"The bathroom t-to change?" I said nervously.

"No, change in front of me."

I blushed hard "w-what?"

"You heard me."

"But—"

"Now" he cut me off.

I nervously pulled the shirt over my head nervously revealing my bra, and then did same with my pants and then wore the dress, I was a blushing mess I looked at him and he was looking directly at me with a stoic expression.

"Let's go" he said.

"Where are we going?"

"School." I guess he is also in 12th grade, I sigh.

"Okay"

He started walking and motioned me to follow so I did but when i stepped outside I saw three cars, big ones lined up, he got in one and I got in beside him.

Afyer a few minutes we reached, it was a big school, as he got out and took me with him someone cat called me.

"Looks like someone got a girlfriend." I felt a little uncomfortable when Axel looked at the guy and grabbed his collar, he whispers something to the guy then he whispers something to one of his gaurds who nod and walk away, I follow him to where he was heading.

"Did you graduate yet?" He asked.

I shook my head "use your words."

"N-no I didn't graduate." Something about his voice excites me.

He narrowed his eyes then calls someone then cuts the call, I tilt my head as someone comes in from the gates and hands me a bag.

"You will be studying with me."

My eyes widen in shock, this guy was really nice in comparison to what he looked like.

"Thank you"

He brushes it off, he grabs my wrist and starts dragging me to a class I didn't even know where.

He entered a class and sat down and motioned me to sit in the desk beside him, the other students looked at me in confusion some in anger some in complete shock and some judging but I ignored the stares as the teacher entered, what class is this?

It was maths.

"Who is this white haired girl?"

"I bought her" Alex said. I looked down trying not draw attention.

"Okay, today were gonna have a quiz." Just as the teacher said those words I started freaking out, I haven't studied in a couple of weeks and I don't remember anything at all.

As the teacher handed out the tests I took mine as my hand trembled to take it. Goddamnit, shit, fuck I can't think of any other curse words then I calmed after I saw it was mcq questions, I calmed thinking I may have a chance to pass but that is a 50/50 chance or even lesser I dunno! I picked random answers and finished quicker than everyone, i knew i was gonna fail I was anxious I was panicking then I started crying, the teacher came to me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" I nodded, he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and then someone stabbed his hand, he yelped in pain.

"Don't. Touch. Her." Axel growled. What the hell was wrong with this man?! Does he have no respect for anyone?!

"Axel!"

"What did you call me?" I froze at hi stern voice, it was cold as ice.

"S-sorry... sir..."

"Better keep that in mind." I nodded not trying to anger him, the teacher quickly wrapped his hand in a cloth though the stab was thankfully not too deep.

"Are you done with your test?" The teacher asked rudely.

Axel took out a pocket knife. "It seems you haven't learn manners to talk to a woman."
Was he THREATENING him!? Damn, last night he was almost making me sleep on the floor and now he is speaking about respecting woman. What a joke!

"Sir please put it down... I don't mind."

"You shut up and hand your paper to him." I did as ordered without complain.

He looked at the paper in disdain then spoke up.
"C'mon everyone times up." Everyone hands their paper to him.

I get up as the bell rings, Axel takes my hand and drags me in the janitors closet pinning me on the wall. "You are okay with him touching you huh?" He said, was I sensing jealousy?

"It wasn't what—"

"Shush, you spoken enough, if you are so touch starved then let ne help you but keep complete silence." What the hell was going on? He slid his thumb in my mouth past my lips.

"Suck on em." I did as told and sucked his fingers, it felt wierd, what did he get from this?

"You wanna be a bad girl right? You know what bad girls get?" I shook my head. Is he going crazy?

"They get punished."

"What?"

He smirked and put a hand in his pocket and pulled out a dog collar and a leash. This man was literally carrying around a leash! He buckled the collar around my neck and clasped the leash on it.

"Now be a good girl." He grinned and tugged on it as if I were a dog.

"Come on follow me now, don't be stubborn." This was really embarrassing! I didn't like this!

He pulled the leash again and i started following him. He was literally walking down the school halls with me on a leash as if he's walking a dog but instead he's walking a human!