Chapter 7

After an hour of embarrassment being walked like a dog he took off the leash but let the collar stay, I reached my hand to unbucle it but he grabbed my wrist.

"Bad girls need to know who's incharge." Damn he looked hot! But i can't have feelings for him, maybe just a little crushing won't hurt? Right?

"This is embarrassing."

"That's the point."

"But I'm uncomfortable."

"You should've known before misbehaving."

"But I don't like it!"

"Do you want to walk naked in front of everyone?"

I quickly shut my mouth. No way he was gonna do that, right? Right?? I looked into his eyes to see if he was joking. He wasn't.

"N-no need for that... i'll behave, I promise."

"Good girl, now let's eat lunch its break time."

What's with this guy? Is he even sane? He literally stabbed his teacher and he didn't even get suspended, Whatever.

We headed our way to the cafeteria, I was mostly dragged by him because he walked so fast, we sat on a table.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked tapping his finger on the table.

"Anything will work."

"Just ask.... what do you want to eat?"

"Cheese toast?" He immediately snaps his finger and after a minute a person comes with a plate and places it in front of me.

"What the?"

"Eat up" he says looking at me.

"Won't you eat?" I asked.

"I will eat later"

"Okay" I eat the cheese toast and mhhh it was so delicious! The best cheese toast I've ever had in my life.

A girl with pink hair jumps on Axel.

"Hey pookie! What're you doing with this ugly bitch?" The girl smiled at him and looked at me with glare.

"I have three things to say... first I'm not your boyfriend or pookie, second you don't need to know who she is and why I'm with her and third, touch me one more time and I'll kill you." He pushed her off of himself.

"Are you seriously going to do this to me?" She looked at me angrily again.

"You'll regret messing with my pookie."

I said nothing but laughed, Axel looked at me with slight surprise.

"Oh god! Hahahaha! Pookie?! The he'll kind of nickname is that!! Oh god my stomach hurts! You look like a pink balloon in that hair! Hahaha! Are you seriously threatening me?! Haha!"

She looked a little embarrassed.
"How dare you! You witch! Atleats I have something colourful! Not plain old boring grandma looking white like yours!"

I scoff "this is my natural  fucking hair  Mrs. bubblegum."

Everyone looked at me and whispered to each other.

"Natural hair?"
"Omg wow"
That's amazing"
"Gifted"

"Everyone shut up!!!" Bubblegum screams.

The room goes silent and Axel stands up.
"Jessica enough."

Jessica? At the name I started to tear up a bit... yeah I know that she wasn't my best friend but her name still reminds me of the Jessica I knew, I stood up and left for the bathroom.

"Natalie?" Axel called out my name and rushed after me.