chapter 5

I was dragged into the bathroom.

"Quickly bath and come out there will be clothes made ready for you."

I nod as I step into the bathroom and gasp, it was huge! It was bigger than my room back home, then I feel hurt by the thought of home... I stepped in the shower turning on the know for hot water as I start washing myself. After an hour of standing there thinking about all the things that happened to me in the past two weeks was so traumatic, someone knocked on the door and I flinched.

"Are you done?" The man from earlier spoke.

I quickly turned off the shower wiped my hair and tied the towel around me, then stepped out of the bathroom.

"I-I'm done." He handed me my clothes and left the room, I changed into them.

Then a minute later a man 6'4 or something height entered the room, compared to him I was tiny because I was only 5'2 he had hazel eyes and dark brown hair which looked so soft I stared at his attire, he was wearing a black suit and black gloves, with a white shirt and a matching black tie.

"So you're the one who will be serving me right?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

"How old are you? Don't tell me you're a minor."

"Just turned 18..."

He narrowed his eyes and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him in a room there was a king sized bed and was quite big with a soft black rug placed under the whole room matching the bedsheets, I don't get why everything is black. He suddenly turned to me and spoke.

"I'm Axel Silver." I nod now knowing he was the one his father told me about.

"You will be staying in the room, you can sleep on the floor."

"On the floor?"

"No further questions." He said sternly.

I nodded.

"Sit down" I sat down where i was standing.

He glared at me "Beside the bed." I went and sat beside the bed, he took off his suit jacket and threw it on me.

"Fold it." I started folding it without complain. He
started to unbutton his shirt and loosend his tie placing the tie on the bed before throwing the shirt at me the he unbuckled his belt and threw his pants at me, I stared at him after I finished folding. This man was ripped with his hard abs and biceps and also triceps except he was standing there only in his boxers as he took off his gloves, I placed his folded clothes on the bed. He called a maid and took away all the clothing as he got into bed with only his boxers on, the lights turned off and I shrieked.

"What happened?" He sat up on his bed as the lights turned back on.

"I'm scared of the dark." I tear up.

He looks at me annoyed. "Seriously?"

"I have Nyctophobia..." He looked really annoyed.

"C-mere" He said.

"W-what?"

"I want ask twice, get in bed"

I did as said I got up and lay down beside him and he pulled me by the waist as the lights turned off again, I flinched but he held me tight and it helped me calm down.

"Better?" He said calmly his voice deep and smooth like butter.

I nod "y-yes" after a while he falls asleep I just cant help but cry.

"Shut up" he says and I cover my mouth. "I let you sleep here what else do you want?"

I sniffled trying to suppress my sobs with all effort as it was agonizing to think about my life a few days ago.

"Tsk, shut up and sleep." I nodded.

"Y-yes sir." How did I even end up in this situation? I sigh trying not to think about this whole crazy line of events, I can't believe I was sold... to someone I don't know, I am sleeping with a literaral person I met five minutes ago, but something about him made my chest hurt I don't know what, atleast I wasn't sleeping on the floor. That was my last thought before finally falling asleep.