PROLOGUE

Underground world's prison.... - one of the prisoners escaped and fled to the upper world. A stone which helps the user to teleport to anywhere around the world.

Somewhere in New York, (nighttime) when he opened his eyes he saw the city, he burst out with evil laugh and said, "It's time to lit". When he turns back, he saw a man with shovel and lady standing behind him.

He uses his fire power and burns them. After six months he made a laser to wipe out New York City and the prisoner's name is Drago man.

This is a turning point for a hero into the world's greatest fear. His name is genesis. He and his team had been tracking him down, dark and emperor of steel.

The dark takes care of his dragon, emperor will fight Drago man, and genesis will take the laser was the plan while he was trying to disable the core Suddenly laser core became unstable, which could destroy half of the earth so, genesis took the core flew away from the earth. The core accidentally activated and blasted genesis had been badly injured by the blast.

(After 3 years) he woke up and saw that he was in the hospital, doctor came and said, "Oh you woke up" he replied that "how did I come here" and when he tries to get off the bed.

He was not able to stand and then fell on the bed "be careful" the doctor said, genesis saw himself in the mirror that placed by side, half of his the body was mechanical also had a blue light, he touched his chest to arm, he could not believe that his body part is mechanical and he asked the doctor "what happen to me "doctor replied, "blast of laser's core made you like this".

He asked what happened to my teammate. "Oh, them there are popular superheroes in the world". As he was standing near the window "how did this happen" doctor replied, "saving the world".

He got tense and said, "I risked my life to save the earth and they get the name of saving it". His body blue light became red. He attacked the doctor, and he took a black cloak to cover himself and gone out of the hospital.

Meanwhile the dark and the emperor of steel had married and has Kids. The emperor's son's name was Leonard, dark emperor son name is Owen Greyson.

Genesis teamed up with some of the strongest and most wanted criminals-red wolf, crossfire, and his army commander hex and want to rule over the world of upper and ground, mainly he wanted to take revenge his teammate.

It was the big battle between genesis army and superheroes, most life was lost in battle.

The Dark took the genesis power and stored his power in the stone of the heart by using forbidden technique. He split the map into four parts, hidden in it. Fortunately, dark and wife died. (Emperor real name is Arlo Hudson)

Arlo was afraid that one of the servants of genesis would kill Owen. So, he left him in the orphanage (in upper world) saying that "I will come back, be safe" and left a chain which has wings on both sides with two sharp eyes with him and his name card Owen Greyson