Horn of evil

She took one of her arrows from quiver and chanted it with the power of fire. He snapped the arrow like nothing and pointed his finger shoot beam towards her.

Owen was seeing all of this behind the tree when it was about hit her his heartbeat faster, he did not want someone to die in front of him while thinking he was suddenly black out.

The man saw that his beam suddenly deflected, the girl's vision was blur because of dust by the beam, thinking "what did the beam hit".

Something fast came out from the dust when the man could defend himself a punch was thrown which sent him flying and a figure appeared above and punched him and made him imprint on the ground.

The man had thrown him up, he was able to see leg which covered with holy power kicked him down.

The boy started punching him he fallen to ground, girl shouted to stop Owen regained his sense with sharp sound, he shook his head and saw the girl with relief that she was alive, he felt that he is holding something when he looked down.

He saw down, the man was dead he was holding his horn and Owen fainted. He regain his sense on the cart drive by old man.

When he looked outside the cart the girl riding the creature, looked at him and she smiled. Old man shouted "here, we are Melidyia kingdom"