New world

[In underworld] (Nighttime) he saw the surrounding it looked like a forest and checked himself for any wound.

While checking for the wound bracelet fell from his pocket. When he took it and he started crying, the bracelet which was given to me by children in orphanage. It gave him memories of them.

He started and reached mid part of the forest. He enters into a field; he became so tired and fainted.

The next day, when he woke up, he looked around, from his behind a black shadow appeared. When he turned back, it was 8ft height and had hands like a branch of tree, pumpkin head with smile. It started moving towards him.

He was astonished and also frightened. It Stretched hand and tried to grab, he run off from it and started going denser into the forest.

A big green grassland spread all sides. After some walk, he saw head behind a tree; he cry out "hello there; I don't know here I am" "I need reach Melidyia kingdom, can you say" When he peeps at the back of the tree.

The man was consuming a corpse. He suddenly stopped and glanced at him and growled jump off, an arrow struck him.

From a Distance young girl with black hair and eyes were like deep blue sea with a bow riding on a creature like ostrich with dinosaur head came toward them.

"Hmmmm" "Improper guidance" And saw him "who are you" "are you lost" he thought what if she was a member of the man previous,” I need to be conscious “told to himself " Hai" "answer me" he nod "where were you going" "Melidyia kingdom" "Okay I take you there".

As they walked silence followed them after some time the sky was becoming darker” it seems like we should champ" At the bottom of the quiver she took a small circle like button (press) and thrown it to the ground a sandal color tent popped out "let's go inside” she said "Huh-h me" with a hesitate; "Yes” she said "No I mean I will sleep outside" Owen replied; "Are you ok with it" she wanted to confirm; "Yes" Owen said; (sigh)" your wish” and she went into the camp.

A few steps away from tent slept near a rock seeing stars remembering the good times they had spent together.

As the sun rises, they woke up started walking towards the kingdom suddenly she stopped "wait" “Quickly hide" On the side of a tree she was able to Feel some presence.

She took one of her arrow and pointed at the tree, she shouted, "who’s there come out" A voice replied, “I got caught" "To think you're strong to find me" "Now, that I got caught it's time die" after these words came out of the man mouth.
"Tch, Devil worshippers" she said.