Class

He woke up while bathing he heard knocking at the door. He took the towel wrapped around him and opened the door.

A girl with silver hair and red eyes was stand before him when she saw Owen (blush) turned her head and said "teacher told all of us to meet in the class 1816"; she run off. Owen closed the door and wore the dress.

He walked out from the room. The academy has 5 compartments also known as the 5 wings.

One of them were dorm, arena, dungeon, class of 5000 and hall of weapons. He didn't notice much when he went to the hall. He saw a fountain, walked towards the second wing. Students were vanishing in the air, who are all stand in the circle.

It was his turn, he stood in the circle, but he was not vanishing. A fragile old man before him said "tell the number" And said "1816" in a minute, he was in front of the room standing onto an invisible floor surrounded by space when he opened the room three students were there and a seat for him.

He sat and hearing the incident at the hall. Edwin entered the room “Hello let me introduce you myself" "Edwin freeman, come here introduce yourself" a girl raised her "welcome lady, come" she came and Owen "the girl from earlier" said in low voice.

"Hi, my name is Lucy Hannah, and my power is fire" she said and went to her seat. The next a boy " yah my name is Connor Jackson, and my power is air" Connor said.

The other boy said, “my name is Leonard, and my power is steel" and Owen's Turn "my name is Owen Greyson, and my power is... Actually, I don't know" he said it with laugh.

The others taught he was keeping it secret. Edwin told “that’s all for today, you guys can go". Connor asked” that’s all"; Lucy said “what ".

They all went while Owen going to the dorm. He felt someone following him and h turn about to punch. It was Leonard "oh cool man" he said Owen replied "you, why are you stalking me"; “no, no it's not like that” "I want you to be my friend" Leonard replied.

Leonard said "friend but we don't know each other" Owen said and "that what you call friend" Leonard replied.

They shook their hands “don’t need to be formal call me Leon" Leon said, Owen nodded. They were interrupt by the blonde and his friends " don't go overboard because you are in the special class, I will show everyone you are fake".

Leon stood before him and said, “you need to go knuckle head”.
"Tch let's go boys" the blonde told and left. Owen went to his dorm and Leon too.