Pick your partner

As the sunrise, students had to assemble in the 5th wing hall of weapons. Owen arrived at the hall of weapons.

The hall administrator who had one eye with white beard said "welcome young students, my name is Odin you can pick your partner but you can't" one boy among the students asked " then why are we here when we cannot pick the weapon" Odin laughed then he replied to the question "every weapons have their own ego and desire even if you decide the weapon when you can't full fill it desire your power will go in vein" as he released his aura some of the weapon started rumbling and few students fainted some were able to stand Owen stood looked at the Odin. He smirked and stopped his aura.

He said, “students you may choose only two weapons and now release your mana / aura ". The weapons started moving towards the students as they released.

Leon got a huge with spiked hammer, Lucy got a staff and Connor with a sword. Owen closed his eyes
" a cool weapon come to me" he said to himself and when he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by weapon rounding him.

Odin burst out with laugh and "young lad you have too many options" he said to Owen, and Odin had never saw a view like this.

Owen was confused what need to pick while seeing the weapon he felt an aura among the weapon as he lifted his head a two old, black unfinished sword.

owen  told to Odin that “sir I will take the black swords" Odin hadn't saw the sword there before and nodded his head to his request. All the students were jealous of Owen, Odin stood before the students said, “take care your partner".

Students left the hall; the sun was going down while Owen going to the dorm Leon asked “tomorrow we can to the city” Owen didn't know about the place and said “can you show me around "; “sure" Leon said and they went to their dorm.

Owen sat on the bed, he took the sword looked at it and he put back the sword in its scabbard.

[Headmaster office]
Odin informed what happened earlier and headmaster said, “I want to see him grow and achieve his destiny” and Odin replied to the headmaster
                                                                “This is just the beginning, right”