the 'v' story

I was going to wait for another update before this one, but it would have taken too long, so here we go! 

ALSO, I'M NOT SURE IF ANYONE HERE USED TO READ MY OTHER STORY "Temporary Fix," BUT THAT WAS REMOVED BY WATTPAD AND I'M WORKING TO GET IT BACK. YOU CAN EASILY HELP BY SENDING APPEALS TO WATTPAD, PUT THE STORY TITLE AS "temporary fix ࿓ larry stylinson" I know I can get it back, I won't be updating anywhere until it's back up here. 

anyway, hope you enjoy this update. don't forget to vote, comments are always appreciated!

💌

Harry helps Faith wipe off the apple juice she spilled all over her pajamas, softly reminding her to not squeeze the box. He was waiting for Louis to return from the store with the ingredients he sent him off for, and the twins, of course, were the first to wake up on a weekday.

Faith grunts behind the cloth, twisting and turning in her seat. "Faith, if you don't stop, you're going to get sticky." Harry chides gently. The girl finally stops squirming in her seat, allowing him to successfully wipe her down. He has to pull her shirt off for a change of clothes, however, just as he throws it over the chair, Louis enters the house. 

Harry smiles and strides towards Louis, taking the Whole Foods bags. "Thank you so much." He murmurs, pecking his husband's lips in a chaste kiss. Louis hands the bags over and sighs in a winded manner. "That's the last time I run a 'quick errand' for you." He mumbles. 

Harry laughs as he peaks into the bags, ensuring that Louis got everything. "I would say I'm sorry, but that's the only way all of us can eat." He says. He takes all the groceries out and moves to the stove where he boiled some water for Louis' tea. The least he could do was make Louis' tea while he was gone. He pours the contents from the kettle into a mug and brews the bag before heading towards the table, where Louis sat. "Listen, I have some great news."

"Your dad lost his address?" Louis proposes. 

"No."

"Your dad lost his will to live?"

"No."

"Your dad just got lost?"

Harry lets out an amused huff and shakes his head. "No! This is not about my father. My great news is about you."

"Really?" Louis asks in surprise. 

"Yes. What would you say if I told you that your adoring husband nominated you for a raffle to get front row tickets for Real Madrid's next game?" Harry reveals, smiling widely.

Louis simpers. "I'd say that my adoring husband did something special, but, there's no way I could win a thing like that because there's probably thousands of submissions." He says and returns to his cup of tea, stirring the brew together.

Harry bites the inside of his cheek and reaches for the paper sitting on his desk. "Well, this came in the mail today. You are one of three finalists." He points out, outlining Louis' name. Louis rises to his feet in shock, bursting into peals of enthusiasm. 

Eileen furrows her eyebrows in concern, standing at the entrance. "Did something happen to grandpa?"

Harry rolls his eyes. "No." He answers, noticing the enhancement of his daughter's face. "And never mind your father, my berry lip gloss is missing, Eileen." He mentions, folding his arms in front of his chest. 

Eileen covers her mouth. "I haven't seen it." She mutters, ambling around her mother. 

"Let me help you out. Some of it is on your lips." Harry says, trailing after her. Eileen gasps, turning from the fridge. "How did that get there?"