~ Chapter 1 ~ The Start of The End

~ ~ 1st Person (Aaron Dalewood) ~ ~

I was walking uptown towards my Morse code classes when it started to rain. Yes, me, the popular jock, who's stereotypically neurologically underdeveloped, but I'm not. At least that's the truth, everyone thinks I am I let them think that because it makes them underestimate me and it gives me an advantage, although it is kind of annoying sometimes. Anyway, back to what I was talking about earlier, I was currently about 1 kilometer away from the building where I took the Morse code classes, this was my fifth lesson, I wasn't perfect, but I was good enough to understand it barely, and I was starting to get creeped out to the point I barely wanted to leave my house, why? Because it would always rain on the way there and the rain was starting to sound like Morse code. It was almost terrifying, the rain, it felt like it was trying to deliver a message as urgently as possible, and the only reason I'm going to the class today was because I'm certain that after this class I'll be able to understand the message.

I arrived at the building about five minutes later, and to my luck, my greatest rival was there, Hissoku, I hated the way he would stare at me with those piercing ocean-blue eyes, and his long white hair with black strands in his bangs that hang gracefully over his eyes- WAIT- IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, I swear- I hate him, here's proof; I hate the way he stares into my beautiful sea-green eyes, and the way he always corrects me, and he always steals my fame, like, rude! But there he was, looking completely unconcerned, like, if you're so good at morse-code can't you tell what the rain is saying? And no, I won't ask for his help- wait, he understands Morse code perfectly well, he knows what the rain is saying. My face must have given me away because he smirked and looked away, almost like he was saying; "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I KNOW WHAT THE RAIN IS SAYING, AND YOU DON'T >:)" It was irritating, but I kept my cool. Even though it was one of the most difficult things I've had to do. Anyway, the rain started to calm down, which calmed me down a bit.

After the class when I was on the walk home, the rain started to get stronger, and remember when I said that I was certain that I could understand what the rain was saying after my sixth morse-code class? Well, I was right, and what the rain was saying was the most terrifying thing I've ever heard, and when I heard it I stopped cold, it was only five words;

"The end is near, RUN."

I stopped cold until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at whose hand it was, and was very confused when I saw Hissoku, but that confusion quickly turned to fear when he said: "You heard the rain, why aren't you running?"

~ ~ Words From The Author (Aka GrandmaInfestation) ~ ~

Heyyy, I hope you liked chapter one, I don't have a set time of when I'll update, but I'll try to update every week, or more than once a week. 

Also, you don't have to call me GrandmaInfestation, you can call me Nox, Author, Koii, or Potato.

Stay safe

- GrandmaInfestation