~ Chapter 2 ~ "I don't want your help!" "Go cry about it."

I almost couldn't get the words out of my mouth, luckily, when I did I uttered a very genius sentence, "WHAT IS GOING ON?" He looked at me like I was stupid, rolled his eyes, and said, "The rain is saying to run, so run! Or do I need to carry you?" He sounded like he almost wanted to carry me, but never mind that I responded more smartly this time, "Where am I supposed to run? I swear, if you point behind me and say 'Run away from those!'" I turned to look behind me and saw thousands, and I mean thousands, of dark shadowy figures. He saw them too, because he said, "Well, we should run from those, so..." I grabbed his wrist "Ya think?" and I replied with sarcasm, because that's what you do in life or death situations. I then proceeded to run while taking him by the wrist.

He was probably too stunned by what I was doing to speak, but after a while, he said, "They're coming after us!"

I looked behind me and saw them running at an incredible speed, but I have great speed and stamina, so I could probably go on for a while, but they were getting faster, almost like they were adapting to their prey...

I didn't like the sound of that, so I panicked and did something I never thought I would do before. I asked Hissoku a genuine question, "Where do we go?" I was incredibly glad when he didn't rub it in my face that I asked him for help, and instead said, "We can go to my house, there's tons of charms to keep them away there." His house? Nuh uh honey, absolutely not. "No."

"What? Why? If I don't help you you'll get killed."

"No, I won't!"

"Yes you will, you need my help."

"I don't want your help!"

"Go cry about it."

"Hey!" He grabbed my hand and took it from his wrist and then grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards where I was guessing is where his house was, and said,

"I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Ugh, you're so annoying." He then rolled his eyes at me, tch, rude!

After a while of running, we reached a medium-sized log cabin in the woods, it looked peaceful; surrounded by lavenders and all sorts of flowers and plants, sunflowers, lilacs, daisies, etc, there was also a creek leading up to a garden next to the cabin, there were tons of wind chimes and dream catchers hanging from the roof of the porch, and they seemed to be warding off the shadow demon things. Hissoku let go of my wrist and said, "This is me and my sister's house."

"You live here?"

"Yes."

"You said you and your sister, what about your parents?" "I prefer to live with my sister than stay with my parents until I go to college, she's way better." I wanted to ask more questions, but since he was letting me stay here, I didn't want to push it, so I just stayed casual by keeping the conversation up, totally, "I'm going inside now." "Okay."

And with that, I started to walk towards the entrance.

So, as soon as I walked in a short girl with long black hair tied in a high ponytail, some of it covering one of her gray eyes, wearing black cargo pants, a grayish black shirt, and a pair of black and white Converse shoes with the ridge things, grabbed me by the collar and threw me onto the couch, in a very comfortable position, and handed me a glass of water and a bottle of magnesium pills.

~ ~ Words From The Author ~ ~

Sorry these chapters have been short, I promise they'll get longer.

Have any of you listened to Camp Here & There

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed chapter 2

Stay Safe

- GrandmaInfestation