47 - big 10

Charlotte

(irl + social media)

The girls had made it to the Big Ten Tournament where they were playing three teams, Penn State, Michigan, and Nebraska.

Everyone was getting ready to travel to Minneapolis, the girls had just finished practice and Kate, Kylie, and I got into Kylie's car.

I sat in the backseat while Kylie drove and Kate sat in the passenger seat.

Kate grabbed Kylie's camera to vlog for her.

"Hi everybody. Kylie's vloggers." Kate smiled into the camera.

Kylie waved to the camera and so did I.

"We just had practice and now we're getting ready to go to the Big Ten Tournament. We leave for Minneapolis right now." Kate said.

"Show them the drinks." I said from the backseat.

"We did just go get Starbucks and then I forgot my practice loops for shoot around so we had to go back to Carver to grab them." Kate explained.

"But yeah, I got a matcha. What did you guys get?" Kate said.

"I got the brown sugar shaken espresso." Kylie said.

"Yup." Kate said. "What'd you get babe?"

"I got a strawberry açaí lemonade." I said, holding up the drink.

"Of course." Kate joked.

"And we're riding with Kylie because we got dropped off to practice and now, yeah, we're going to the bus and we're gonna drive to Cedar Rapids to go to the airport to fly to Minneapolis, so we're pretty pumped." Kate said.

She took a sip of her matcha before saying, "Anywho, I don't really have much else to say. Hopefully Kylie keeps up with the vlog this weekend. We'll see."

"Yeah." Kylie laughed.

"The faith in you for the vlogs is not super strong." Kate laughed.

"It's slim." Kylie sighed.

"So, anywho, thanks for watching-" Kate began.

"Anywho." I mocked.

Kate turned her head to me and gave me a jokingly dirty look.

"Thanks for watching everybody. Cut!" Kate said.

We now were on the bus on the way to the airport, Caitlin was stressing about a clothing worksheet that she had to do. Kate and I just watched as Kylie vlogged.